Zero Punctuation: Holiday 2010

unwesen

May 16, 2009
Next time you promise^Wthreaten to treat us to a five minute silence, be a man and do it.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
I utterly prepared for a full 5 minutes of bathing in your glory, I wouldn't put it past Yahtzee at all.

Some great clips I had forgotten, nice way to sum up the year, should be done more often.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
lordlillen said:
how do you all buggers post comments this fast.
still its better then last year.
They wait for the video to be posted, refreshing every second. And why shouldn't they??

I would have liked to just sit here and appreciate Yahtzee. He deserves it!

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
haha almost had me at the beginning. I was like "oh...okay well I'll just sit here and wait" lol
but good way to end the year. I've been periodically using that poem on my friends throughout the summer and onward this year

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Stylish_Robot said:
Only one I think is missing is Just Cause 2's "why? beats the fuck out of me!". And wasn't that one about "pink shirt? oh no, shit's getting real!" this year too?
Don't you mean "Fucked if I know!"? That one is one of my favourites, also, shurikens and lightning and pants on head retarded.

War-hamster

Apr 5, 2010
ReaperzXIII said:
I will admit Im a bit disappointed he didn't get to review Fable 3 before the new year
He "reviewed" it on twitter: "You want a review, here it is: Fable's never been good and 3 doesn't change anything."

Hack Diesel

Dec 29, 2010
Stylish_Robot said:
Only one I think is missing is Just Cause 2's "why? beats the fuck out of me!". And wasn't that one about "pink shirt? oh no, shit's getting real!" this year too?
This is kinda like the one I was praying he included too. Pretty sure there's one from the Dante's Inferno video and goes something like "'So what's the point of having two separate experience levels?' you ask. 'Well it's like my right hand on a Sunday night.' I say. 'Why is that?' you ask. 'It beats the fuck out of me!! XD'"

Notthatbright

Apr 13, 2010
Peter Stone said:
HAHAHAHA the begining killed me i actually thought he would be quiet for the whole video xD
I knew he wouldn't do it because 1.Russ Pits would be mad at him, but mostly 2. Yahtzee loves the sound of his own voice and couldn't keep quiet for 5 minutes without going completely mad.

eyedonutkair

Feb 6, 2009
With the millions of fans that you have, i'm 100% sure you've heard this more than enough times to not really care, but I'm gonna say it anyway.
Thank you, Yahtzee, for everything you do for us. It is much appreciated that you even give us these awesome highlights to check out during your holiday time off. I hope you have a 'stonking great' holiday!

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
ShadowKatt said:
I did not know he had the week off. So it was unexpected, but in a good way I suppose. I found it mildly amusing. Was really kinda looking forward to a review because I haven't heard of...well, anything coming out lately.
I was waiting for Fable III :(

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
RandallJohn said:
Am I the only one who LOVED the ending?
Listening to him read, along with the ticking clock and the snow falling in the background of the page, gave me a weird melancholy-yet-content vibe. Y'think there's any chance we can get him to read "The Raven" or maybe "The Fall of the House of Usher"?

Enjoy your holiday, Ben, you magnificently malcontent misanthrope!

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
Enjoy your week Yahtzee, because after that it's back to the mines with you!!!

Great episode, although next time we should have a longer time to contemplate your awesomeness...
I was only halfway done...

HALFWAY DONE!!!