Zero Punctuation: Mercenaries 2

Nitro 288

Jun 5, 2008
Finally, one that is entertaining and informative. Thanks you. While i never planned to buy Mercenaries 2, this review itself was really hilarious, though I'm not sure if it was an improvement on your part, or the terrible designs in the game itself.

Also, I feel like playing Rampage now.

Kwedeth

Sep 10, 2008
Shiuz91 post=6.72937.778119 said:
I think i figured out why Yahtee hasn't reviewed SW:TFU. He must have enjoyed it and he can't think of any funny big problems with the game.
LOL! Yes, that must be it!

Wow, I can't believe the lack of video ads this time around. Impressive!

Adrasta

Oct 1, 2008
I think i figured out why Yahtee hasn't reviewed SW:TFU. He must have enjoyed it and he can't think of any funny big problems with the game. Also this review was awesome.
LOL, yeah, that is a likely scenario.
Especially since TFU is just one funny big problem.

So yeah, I hope for Yahtzee to review it, too, and gives it the beating it deserves. Given his (well-deserved) hate for the crap that Lucasarts is spitting out, I think I can hope for a fun ride if he decides to do so. :p

But one way or the other, I don't care that much. I always have a great time watching these videos, even if I never heard of the game before, it's always hilarious. :)

Longcat

Jul 7, 2008
Damn Yahtzee, I wanted you to review WAR this week, with the Escaptist teasing me about it everywhere it's kinda fucked up you didn't review it. :/

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
I'd miss you if you were gone too yahtzee XD
that video was fantastic! so worth the wait :p
cant wait for next weeks video

Khanco

Jul 8, 2008
This one made me laugh.

What is it witn hijakced vehicles in games, seriously? You steal an enemy vehicle and somehow everyone knows it's you. It would at least be more believable if enemies stopped shooting at you and allies started freindly firing.

TaboriHK

Sep 15, 2008
I can't believe that for once you were actually nicer to a game than I was. Review hilarious and every point you brought up I ran into a minimum of ten times before finally permanently loaning this game to an unlucky friend.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
I expected SH5, but Konami, being douchewankers, moved it tomorrow
conclusion: Yahtzee is more influential than a game company!
jk, I liked this review too ^-^

ChaosStep

Dec 28, 2007
I think i figured out why Yahtee hasn't reviewed SW:TFU. He must have enjoyed it and he can't think of any funny big problems with the game. Also this review was awesome.
Force has a catalogue of problems, but no one wants to bring them up in fear of lucas arts releasing another, and another, and another with better effects instead of a simple patch.

Anyway, onto mercs2

I bought this on its release because i enjoyed the first and XBL didn't release a demo until a month after it came out because 'thats how they roll' and over all, its not that bad, it delivers what it promised, big ass explosions.

Story?
Game Mechanics?
Pfft, got other games for that... excuse me while i call in those airstrikes i keep finding by the side of the road.

The only issue i have is that its glitchy, i dunno if its like this with the other platforms but on 360 it has several issues, mostly concerning online and achievements.

SGT Marksman332

Jul 13, 2008
lmao awesome review I loved mercs 2 but then again I get so into the game I dont notice its bugs or sloppy stuff unless its obvious enough as a nuke going off in ur face

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
very good review, especially liked the part about rescuing the hostage, great stuff

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Now THIS is what a proper episode should be like...no retarded ads in it. PERFECT.

However though it is still not funny.

Yathzee you double poster you.