Zero Punctuation: Resident Evil 6

jthm

Jun 28, 2008
I'm watching it, but I already played the demo of Call of Resident Evil: Battlefield 4

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
I'll just leave this miracleofsound gem here. <3

And great review, the online stuff pissed me off too.. Sigh..

Balkan

Sep 5, 2011
Yahtzee should learn to appreciate the simple pleasures of shooting a T-REX made out of steaks .

Bindal

May 14, 2012
It passed surprisingly well... sure, it was not recommended in any form, but he didn't rip it as much to pieces as I expected. RE5 took more damage.

Falterfire

Jul 9, 2012
It's always cathartic to see Yahtzee tear apart a series/game I don't like. Plus it has the added bonus of making me feel justified in my dislike!

Quorothorn

Apr 9, 2010
That was honestly about what I expected. Actually, he didn't even hate it quuuite as much as I expected. Meantime, I've already determined the game is very flawed and I'm going to get annoyed with it at least a few times whilst playing, but will not ultimately be able to stay away. Probably getting it in about a week.

themilo504

May 9, 2010
Was hoping for x com because I?m curious or you actually like it.
Also OBJECTION capcom can write well ace attorney proves that its just the writers of resident evil cant.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
I'm more apt to calling the whole thing Resident Dead than Resident Evil.

Seriously, how many more games is Crapcom going to cock up before it realizes it's doing something completely ass-backwards?

Captcha - not yet. I know, Captcha!

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
I was sort of hoping for Dishonored, but meh, I guess maybe he'll do it some other week. :p
Also, it disturbes me that I can't unsee that the "6" in RE 6 looks like a giraffe-man getting... a certain kind of "work" from a woman... >.<''

Dire Sloth

Filthy Casual
Jun 23, 2012
No comment on the skill points then?

I rarely ever used my weapons, so ammo wasn't an issue at all. Just made heads explode when I kicked them in!

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
And again: everything I disliked about RE5, only worse. Thank you for the confirmation.

Oh, and it looks like they added something I disliked from XIII: never knowing when you should be hoarding ammo, and when the game was going to make it irrelevant. Good times.

I feel a tiny bit bad because it doesn't sound like Capcom is in the best financial straits, and I know they are at least capable of making good games. But it's beginning to sound like they've taken one swing too many at the RE/Biohazard horse.

Azeal

Sep 19, 2012
At this rate, it will be months til Yahtzee does Torchlight 2.... if he ever does. If he only does 1 playthrough, he may not think it grindy. Also, the multiplayer is an addon to single player instead of the other way around, which is way too fucking common.

But ofc, he will do dishonored, and maybe XCOM. >.>

SonOfMethuselah

Oct 9, 2012
I've never really been one for the Resident Evil games, but I did enjoy RE4. I was hoping 6 might be more of the same, (or at least an improvement on 5, which I couldn't get through), but it seems that is not the case. Ah, well. I'm too busy playing Dishonored and XCOM, anyway. Plus, AC:3 comes out in a couple of weeks. Who has time for Resident Evil?

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Not completely on subject, but my copy of Jam came Monday, and so far it is really good and pretty funny.