Zero Punctuation: SimCity

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
hahahahaha
"THY TOWN HATH TOO MANY GAYS
GONNA BURN THY HONKY ASS"
gosh I was dying by that point xD

this one was just too good. and of course made all the points we've been thinking

Extragorey

Dec 24, 2010
My favourite ZP in a while. Well done, Yahtzee!
Because everyone loves hating on EA. Though I still remember their glory days (around the time that all their logos whispered "challenge everything" at the end) or even earlier, when their logo was just a square, circle, and triangle.
But I loved the whole depiction of Origin in the first minute of the video. Bravo indeed.

Apostate

Apr 25, 2013
duchaked said:
hahahahaha

this one was just too good. and of course made all the points we've been thinking
Its a joke made in bad taste, would you find....

"THY TOWN HATH TOO MANY BLACKS

Just as funny? Still love the show, but you went a bit far with this one Yahtzee Croshaw.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Apostate said:
duchaked said:
hahahahaha

Just as funny? Still love the show, but you went a bit far with this one Yahtzee Croshaw.
well I'm not white so sooner or later (sooner) there will be jokes coming in at my racial expense.

I could be offended by it, but I really don't have the time for it...

Apostate

Apr 25, 2013
duchaked said:
Apostate said:
duchaked said:
hahahahaha

well I'm not white so sooner or later (sooner) there will be jokes coming in at my racial expense.

The joke in question wasnt made at your "racial expense" in the video. I was merely using it as an example of how homophobic jokes or comments are more acceptable in media than racist ones. If the joke in question was about a city being assaulted by the hand of God because it had too many Blacks, Asians, Jews or whatever. There would be an out cry to have the video removed or altered. I know Yahtzee Croshaw isnt some gaybashing maniac, but the joke was made in bad taste.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Apostate said:
duchaked said:
Apostate said:
duchaked said:
hahahahaha

The joke in question wasnt made at your "racial expense" in the video. I was merely using it as an example of how homophobic jokes or comments are more acceptable in media than racist ones. If the joke in question was about a city being assaulted by the hand of God because it had too many Blacks, Asians, Jews or whatever. There would be an out cry to have the video removed or altered. I know Yahtzee Croshaw isnt some gaybashing maniac, but the joke was made in bad taste.
Would there be an outcry?