Zero Punctuation: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II.

Watch Video

SomEngangVar

Sep 23, 2009
I couldn't stand the first and in all honesty Lucas and Star Wars are coming across a bit Sonic Team now.

diggy140892

Jun 4, 2010
I have to agree that this game is the biggest insult to Star Wars fans, WHERE IS BATTLEFRONT 3!!!!!!!!!!!

Boneasse

Jul 16, 2008
Gotta say. I got kind of aroused when I saw the picture of the two chairs stacked together! Mmm, mmm, mmmmmm!

OT: Star Wars franchise has indeed gone downhill in later years. Kind of like a snow-ball effect. I, for one, won't be playing this game.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
I would add Jedi Outcast to the list of three things good about the Star Wars franchise. As for TFU 2, the only way they could have made it good was if half way trough, Kyle Katarn showed up out of nowhere and murdered Starkiller with his fists.
Anything less is, well, is the final product.

Slimshad

Sep 16, 2009
Why have you been reviewing these kinds of games? Like you said in your EP, they're repetitive, and stink of filler before the Christmas season. Review some old games, at least they would be a trifle entertaining.

bwarrior

Aug 13, 2009
The demo bored me

The demo is something to advertise your game and make it seem OMG THATS SO AWESOME
not get bored after 3 minutes of gameplay

and the new guy is a clone,

give me a brake did the developers poo thier pants after the first one and then use their own feces to create the story of the second game

whoever buys this game is an idiot!

Thr Long Man

Oct 29, 2009
Rasputin1 said:
Is it just me or did the mic/his voice sound a little off?
It did sound a bit...off at the start but then I stopped noticing it.

Well, I bought the first one, hated it for all the god damn bugs, and I'm certainly not buying this one, it completely fails to interest.

Melancholy_Ocelot

Feb 2, 2009
Not only does Lucas Arts insult us with this sycophantic drab, milked, remilked, and reremilked, but they actually cancel good titles.

I miss Dark Forces!!!

hawk533

Dec 17, 2009
The Schindler's List easy bake oven made me lol.

The last Star Wars game I played was KOTOR and I'm glad I stopped when I did. It's a shame that this game is not only a movie adapted into a video, but also a sequel. If this makes as much money as Yahtzee says it will then I may have lost faith in humanity.

Feb 13, 2008
Star Wars is still a good franchise.

All you have to do is remove EVERYTHING that Lucas had directorial control over.

Leaving you with Star Wars, Empire, bits of Return and a few other good bits from the novels. Maybe the original RPG.
Oh, but remember it's the original, not the Enhanced versions.

Oh, and Tie Fighter.

The rest is ejaculate.

Actually, just get Joseph Campbell and Jim Henson and give them light sabres. That's the good part of Star Wars.

The game? I deleted it after a minute playing the demo. What a waste of time.

juffeee

Sep 4, 2010
I founded this Force Unleashed 2 even shittier than the first one...Okay the first one was shitty but it was even challenging and the ''story'' was better. :/