Zero Punctuation: The Orange Box

Hunter15

Jan 12, 2011
John Coulton doesn't only do robot songs...he also did a song bout zombies which is the best zombie song ever

yaoinut

Dec 17, 2010
I quite enjoy the positive ZP videos. It's nice to see that Ben hasn't lost all hope for humanity and gaming.

Half-Life, not my thing, but thats because anytime I see a zombie in a game, I run in the other direction, because I am a gaint pussy. That said, Valve, 3 years for a 3rd episode? For shame.

TF2, not really much for FPS but I admire the design.

Portal...Portal was an amazingly fun game. This from someone who is poor at first person games. I had a blast with it.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
Portal 2 is basically twice Portal: twice as long, twice as many puzzle elements, twice as many characters, twice as much humor (or maybe three times), twice as many player-modes (with the second one being one with twice as many players), and the ending is twice as "balls-tighteningly fantastic" as the old one.

DarkTenka

Apr 7, 2010
haha .. I see I'm not the only one coming back to this review before Yahtzee inevitably reviews Portal 2.

metal mustache

Oct 29, 2009
his portal 2 reveiw made me want to see this one again. Love the end. "if you don't like it you must be stupid!" So straight up.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
I got all of these games for only $2. Portal was from a Portal 2 pre-order, HL2E2 was from a sale a few months ago, and TF2 was from this "free week".
Steam is so awesome, though most of its games don't work for Macs.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
I have a weird feeling that Valve may make their first title with a "3" at the end being a game that really ties together the 3 "game-like objects" in this.
It would make sense for Gordon Freeman to wield a portal device with Chell being around to push buttons, though it would be hard to tie TF2 into all that.

ChaosDragoness

Jun 5, 2012
Portal is truly one of the greatest games ever made. It's clever and funny, but also short, sweet, and to the point. While I liked Portal 2, it can't hold a candle to it's predecessor, but that's just me talking.

secretkeeper12

Jun 14, 2012
PLEASE REVIREW TF2 AGAIN!

6 YEARS OF UPDATES HAVE BEEN MADE FOR YOUR PLEASURE MR. CROSHAW

DON'T DISAPPOINT US!

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
I remember watching this when it was new, reading about it online even though I did not have a machine that could actually play the Orange Box. I now feel old that a decade has flown by.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
10 years? Huh, wouldn't have guessed.

Also, seems very strange looking at his old stuff now.