Zero Punctuation: Too Human

BlackPhoenix0928

Mar 3, 2009
Ok that white Knight thing made me think that Yahtzee goes to www.Funnyjunk.com. I actually at one point made a troll stopping post series named, you guessed it, The white knight. Freaked me out!

David Bray

Jan 8, 2010
My girlfriend had to calm me down after just the demo. I wanted to kill everything. Everyone. I wanted to kill the norse for giving Silicone Knights something to rip off. Everyone. God this was aweful.

Skinny Razor

Mar 9, 2010
It's "Allah u akbar" by the way.

Is a hammer made of "wank" formed from dick or spunk? I'm a little confused as to my Anglicisms.

MisterColeman

Mar 19, 2009
I had to come back and post here after a reference to this being the worst game he's ever reviewed in a later video. Several portions of this are funny every time I rewatch it, the whole death animation critique sequence is especially fantastic.

alittlepepper

Feb 14, 2010
I know this is old, but I remember when this game came out and how excited I was for it. Then I played the demo.
Not unlike the first time I ever tasted Stephen Segal's "Lightning Bolt" energy drink (it does exist), my first thought as I played through the demo was "oh, christ. This is *really* bad."
When a player outside the project...even a casual player like me...gets that feeling in the first ten seconds, you know that something has gone terribly, terribly wrong.
The melee combat especially...like Yahtzee said. It flows like a river of bricks.

DioWallachia

Sep 9, 2011
Oh Silicon Knights. Since you made Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain and Eternal Darkness there is nothing good left on you isn't it? i wish that at least Eidos and Crystal Dinamics didn't kicked to the trash all your ideas for the sequel to the first Legacy of Kain game and instead we got what Crystal Dinamics shat out as LoK: Soul Reaver 1 witch was incomplete and most of its voice acting scenes seemed to anemic compared to the other games (however there is no shortage of block puzzles in SR1.....dear god there is a single frame that isnt block puzzles) And its was eventually revealed that the game content was cut short for time constrains they are still on the CD if you can hack your way into it.
In short, it exist only to have the crowing gem that is LoK: Soul Reaver 2 where the story get so compelling and makes so many references to the other games (timelines) to spin your head around. But it would have been nice to see what Silicon Knights planed for the original game and also have a re-mastering for Soul Reaver 1 made by Crystal Dinamics but this time with ALL the content accessible this time. Because free will and fighting destiny its is core theme of these games, they should allow the choice of making the events flow to make Soul Reaver 2 happen or they could end just like Soul Reaver 1 was intended, all the fans will love it and you will have more money on your pockets for making a re-mastering of this game (they should use the Playstation 2 graphics because the body language in cutscenes and actions felt more organic than in LoK: Defiance)