Zero Punctuation: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

IceBone

Feb 13, 2008
REAL LIFE YAHTZEE??? What trickery is this?

I loved this review, seemed a lot cheerier and more energetic than the last 2 (not counting the GDC one). Speaking of which (why do i ask anyway, not like we'll see a reply ;_; ), did you check out the IGF @ GDC?

Portoparty

Feb 27, 2008
you look quite a bit different in that rl clip than you do in the PCG backspace columnist pic. (love those btw, 100 health ftw)

that truely was a masterpiece when it comes down to it, definetly the best one in the last few weeks.

Limasol

Feb 8, 2008
After the last two reviews i was more than pleasantly suprised by how awesome this was. Main disappointment is the lack of hat unlike in your travelogue but i will get over it in time...

sammyfreak

Dec 5, 2007
Once again the fanboy in me wants to send you my bank-acount (as a teasing and cruel joke ofcourse).

And yes, if you are gonna play Mr Wonders songs, choose the good ones.

Ydna

Nov 21, 2007
Great review. I can realte to many parts of it, especially the comment about jumping toward items that are actually part of the background. uggh!

You're on a hot streak as fa as I'm concerned, several GREAT reviews in a row...come on now don't stop don't stop

sad_nerd

Jan 24, 2008
:O OMG Yatzee's pretty young and accually pretty hot!

didn't see that one coming - he's wise for his years i tells you. anyway very good review.

:p

keep up the good work.

Surggical_Scar

Feb 13, 2008
Oh Jesus H Motherloving Christ, I haven't laughed that hard in a long while.

I've never played Uncharted, but now I may go ahead and do it so I can add another morally dubious, racially intolerant piece of entertainment to my media cabinet. It should fit in snugly between American History X and my DOS CD of Ethnic Cleansing.

Oh, and breaking the 4th wall was wonderful. I never knew Yahtzee posessed such raw animal magnetism. Yum.

Press X to place burning cross on front lawn.

Snadgeros

Feb 27, 2008
Unless my eyes deceive me, I do believe that Yahtzee uses a Dell Inspiron 1520. That's what I use! NEAT! And it's even blue like mine! Yahtzee, did you steal my laptop?

Also, there HAVE been white supremacist games in the past, but never any big names really. Needless to say, none of them sold very well. Although "Custer's Revenge" is pretty famous, albeit for DIFFERENT reasons....

billy-j

Dec 16, 2007
yet anough great review Yahtzee

it's cool to see your face in this one, you should do that more

twotrees517

Sep 29, 2007
Yay for getting to see Yahtzee.
Don't act like you're not a little bit gay for him.
I actually went to pick up some games right after christmas and the clerk was saying he loved Uncharted. I said I'd only heard negative things about it and he was like; "Shut it, blackey".
Well he didn't say that, but he gave me a look that said as much.
Either way, I didn't think the game was going to be ground breaking.
Once again, super glad to see Yahtzee.
I lurves me some Yahtzee.