Zero Punctuation: Velvet Assassin

Jan 21, 2009
stupid question being asked here>>>> "so, is this game on the PS3 as well?" i googled it and some sites said it was and some said it wasnt. i get the feeling it is not.. which is too bad since i'm a huge fan of the splinter cell games and it has been a long while since a good stealth game came out that looked interesting as this. i'd still like to play it.

Socken

Jan 29, 2009
The burning our houses down part is so very true.

Political correctness is a *****.

darkscum

Apr 30, 2009
that's a good review, I think it almost sounded like he liked the game and that's why he was busy ripping the developers and what the Americans would of done if it wasn't made by the Axis I think that would of happened if it was Yankees too :)

and yes I was laughing my ass off when the brilliant Yahtzee came out with 'community service'

kjrubberducky

Dec 21, 2008
Usually I just chuckle and giggle when watching Zero Punctuation, but when the community service line came up at the end, I actually *snorted*. Pretty funny overall, but the ending was jut classic!

furgy117

Mar 17, 2009
So in other words, Violet is Lara Croft during world war 2, because they are both crazy.

jezcentral

Nov 6, 2007
CapitalDave said:
No mention of the horrific corruption of the original source, who's family would not permit her name to be used, when it was going to be so blatantly sexualised?

"Violette Szabo, you see, was captured by the Germans after just over a year of active duty as a Special Operations Executive. During her incarceration, she was repeatedly beaten, starved and sexually abused. Ultimately, she was executed, aged just 23." -

I would have thought Yahtzee would mention that. (and be more offended)
I'll join those who shared this thought.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Great episode, many stand out moments! The first "that joke" we all know what we're talking bout was a JESUS CHRIST! moment and that ending was brilliant, expect the new Wolfenstein to be that game ending Yahtzee explained then lol!

The Japanese have oddly enough escaped WW2 politically incorrect jokes despite **** the Chinese aren't gonna let drop anytime soon... whereas the Germans seem to get Nazi references at every turn of the head (western Europe love it!) and I don't understand why...

...or maybe in the Asian Pacific the Japanese are at the butt of every WW2 joke, who knows...

BTW the German community service went very well since they made Downfall lol!

andsoitgoes

Mar 6, 2008
Gads, I'm just going bananas. Who is the guy with the hair that he uses all the time, normally to talk about something useless, boring or stupid?

I'm at a loss and I'm dying to know. Please for the help?