Zero Punctuation: Velvet Assassin

StormwalkerX

May 16, 2009
Really good , I love the community service joke. Also can somebody please tell me the name of the song in the t-shirt commercial.

todd10k

Dec 11, 2007
to be honest i liked velvet assassin. it's a pretty game if nothing else. The stealth aspect was badly done and the enemies were all psychic. But the premise and storyline were both really good.

Also, "what is this community service?" LOL.

YoungZer0

Nov 28, 2007
Jay Cee said:
YoungZer0 said:
Jay Cee said:
The very fact that this was developed by South peak was a terrible indication.
This was getting bad scores from even the most positive of reviewers, so I could tell hilarity was coming when the most pessimistic of them all had a stab and the crappy game.

Yahtzee forever
Nice try but it wasn't developed by South Peak.

Anyway, the german government has nothing against people mentioning Nazi. In fact it's the complete opposite. The only thing the german government is careful with is the use of the Swastika. They only allowed to be used in documentary or stuff that is against nazi bullshit, like American History X. They usually censor/change the emblem if it's featured in videogames.
Oh I'm sorry I invaded your pedantic laws.
And I pretty sure I said nothing about the Germans, unless that was out of context...
That was a comment to Yahtzees Video.

balimuzz

Apr 15, 2009
That final comment was brilliant. I can't wait to see Italy step up to the plate with their interpretation of WWII.

eyedonutkair

Feb 6, 2009
meh, yeah, that was funny. I wonder if assassins creed is really that bad tho? I havn't played it, and i'm all for naked chix sneakin about with knives...y'know, as long as i'm not her target and all...
And geez, what is with all you people throwin in yer 'everyone should know, but nobody cares' facts? oh, south peak made this, oh, you CAN say nazi in germany. I mean seriously? Who cares if it's tru or not, it was funny when he said it while showing a guy gettin toasted. THAT IS ALL. Keep yer funfacts to yerself for once...
Donut Lie Kit?
Eye Donut Kair.

Kalado

I'm in Spaaaaaaaace
May 6, 2009
I am german and the last part was damn funny :D

Btw, i played the game and its not to bad, I thought it was a complete rip off from Metal gear solid more then one from hitman.

jemborg

Oct 10, 2008
WTF!! I've become another of those poor bastards that can't seem to get a fucking Escapist video to show. Fucking great!!!

Squiggers

May 10, 2008
eyedonutkair said:
meh, yeah, that was funny. I wonder if assassins creed is really that bad tho? I havn't played it, and i'm all for naked chix sneakin about with knives...y'know, as long as i'm not her target and all...
And geez, what is with all you people throwin in yer 'everyone should know, but nobody cares' facts? oh, south peak made this, oh, you CAN say nazi in germany. I mean seriously? Who cares if it's tru or not, it was funny when he said it while showing a guy gettin toasted. THAT IS ALL. Keep yer funfacts to yerself for once...
Donut Lie Kit?
Eye Donut Kair.
Stop butchering the English language, for the LOVE OF JEHOVAH.

"Donut Lie Kit?" and "Eye Donut Kair"?

Please, please, learn how to speak English.

On a side note, it was quite a good review, but I have to say, theres a lot of WW2 games popping up slaughtering the Nazi's recently...

DaBozz

May 27, 2009
Ah yes, funny as always Yathzee.
Loved the ending, but the text at the end was funny too.
"Still, even if he did only have one ball it must havbe been pretty
F***ing big to go outside with that moustache" lol.
good review aswell, Im going to avoid this game like the plauge now.

Logizomechanophobia

Feb 23, 2009
The ending made the entire review. I really laughed out loud ater that one. I completley missed the Hitler reference in the text though until I read the comments.

Arfy

Jun 1, 2009
Thanks for that Yahtzee. I'd thought you'd lost your touch after some recent reviews but I was so wrong. I laughed out loud several times and especially at the baby face one.

eyedonutkair

Feb 6, 2009
Squiggers said:
eyedonutkair said:
Donut Lie Kit?
Eye Donut Kair.
Stop butchering the English language, for the LOVE OF JEHOVAH.

"Donut Lie Kit?" and "Eye Donut Kair"?

Please, please, learn how to speak English.

On a side note, it was quite a good review, but I have to say, theres a lot of WW2 games popping up slaughtering the Nazi's recently...
keese mai R-se, Ray Jing Flay Ming Moe Hoe:)
Maybe you should take your love of jehova and shove it in yer squigger.
Also, you squat when you pee, and you're a guy.
The Raspberry is implied.

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
I... I feel so unobservant, but I JUST NOW got what I can only assume to be a Bioshock reference. Not that I go back through the archives and watch old ZP episodes over and over randomly for no apparent reason.

Though in my defense, I hadn't played Bioshock the first time I watched the reviews. That's my defense and I'm sticking to it.