Zero Punctuation: Wolfenstein

badoli

Jun 4, 2008
Nice one! Yahtzee gives the non-natural-english-speakers a hard time recently, but well, i'll just watch it 3 times, then i'll get it.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Even the meter is on. Gotta say. I'm impressed. Well done, and way to keep it original. It was much appreciated.

Getatron

Sep 10, 2009
Yahtzee a Wii-mote from heaven was sent,
battl'd had he, like a manic hell-bent
Though the control now did work
Yahtzee still would berserk,
raging over many a quick time event.

Xelmon

Oct 22, 2008
Revolutionary47 said:
2 stars what is this?, Yahtzee demeaning himself to the level of a rating?
Naa, it rhymed. The way he put it into words though, it got way too much hype, and is littered with the current gens... Well, cliches by now of all the stat/money/point/etc finding.

falconwhitaker

Sep 10, 2009
Oh my God. Yahtzee, you are officially the best person ever at this time. And if you make your next review entirely in haiku, I will support you whole-heartedly if you run for President of Earth

Vanloon

Sep 10, 2009
His reviewing technique is top class,
but to write must be a pain in the arse,
I surely couldn't speak,
How he does this each week,
His scary talent should be put behind bars.

obliterate

Sep 2, 2009
falconwhitaker said:
Oh my God. Yahtzee, you are officially the best person ever at this time. And if you make your next review entirely in haiku, I will support you whole-heartedly if you run for President of Earth
Mmmm...yeah :D...that aside...I forgot to ask...didn't Yahtzee said that ratings suck...they are just numbers...still agree on the game but...rating :(

Smudge91

Jul 30, 2009
That has to be the best review he has done so far in my opinion and an hillarious limerick (sp?)

MikePhilbin

Mar 15, 2008
Nazi take-overs and limericks?

Oh, you'll love my recent LISBON TREATY [http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2009/09/corbett-report-9-11-bigger-bigger.html] post - what? it's about You The People against corporate war - and it's lots more interesting than an FPS's FPS.

GHOST_GEAR

Sep 10, 2009
hahahaha, this was soooo funny, maybe not as funny as usual but i loved the lymeric style. that was brilliant. well done yahtzee. one question for yahtzee though, when are u going to review stuff that is potentially good for instance beatles rock band that came out yesterday?

GHOST_GEAR

Sep 10, 2009
Revolutionary47 said:
2 stars what is this?, Yahtzee demeaning himself to the level of a rating?
come on, it had a limerick style, how cool is that? next is the new batman, then hopefully god of war or scribblenauts, or COD6