Zero Punctuation: Yahtzee Goes to GDC

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Yahtzee Goes to GDC

This week on Zero Punctuation, Yahtzee goes to GDC: a special presentation of Yahtzee's Developer's Choice Awards Videos from GDC 2008.

Watch Video

squirrelman42

Dec 13, 2007
first here! I'll change this in a minute.

(edit) it seems that middle section was just a rehash of the Guitar Hero 3 review from a couple of weeks ago.

HSIAMetalKing

Jan 2, 2008
Ahahaha, that was so very worth staying up past my bedtime for.

It's good to see that Yahtzee is getting the recognition he deserves.

GyroCaptain

Jan 7, 2008
mmmm, bees.
But sorry, I still can't get wound up about the great promise of DNF. If id were releasing a new Commander Keen, however...

leafcats

Jan 30, 2008
What the hell is with all the unnecessary censorship? It's not like we couldn't tell exactly what you were saying anyway and I get the feeling it came close to completely negating any laughing I was doing because the sound of the beep was so jarring and unnecessary that I'd forget why I was laughing in the first place and just sit in a very annoyed and awkward silence.

... that being said, the rest of it WAS hilarious. But please, walk up to whoever decided this needed to be censored and slap them three times. If it was yourself, stick your head in a doorway and then slam it shut. Thanks.

GyroCaptain

Jan 7, 2008
mmmm, bees.
But sorry, I still can't get wound up about the great promise of DNF. If id were releasing a new Commander Keen, however...

Flow

Feb 20, 2008
"Because no matter who you are, as soon as your compared to a magical hand that shoots bees, your going to f@cking lose."
ROFL That was so worth waiting for!

Ragweed

Jan 18, 2008
The bit about magically bee hands had me on the floor in convulsions of laughter, as did the threats to Dukem Nukem. But where the hell was Portal? Doesn't cake at least make a dent in magical-bee hands?

SomeBlackGuy

Dec 24, 2007
squirrelman42 said:
first here! I'll change this in a minute.

(edit) it seems that middle section was just a rehash of the Guitar Hero 3 review from a couple of weeks ago.
lol banned

also good triple review, *claps*.

The censoring also was irking me a bit but oh well.

DethFanatic

Feb 21, 2008
This is the first ZP review i have actually failed to laugh at...it just was not funny, it didnt cover any new ground, and was rather like one of those very annoying re-cap episodes you find in just about every single fucking science fiction series.