Zero Punctuation: Yahtzee Goes to GDC

Zondac

May 19, 2009
Well to bad! 3DRealms won't be making Duke Nukem: Forever, it will (hopefully) be someone else that knows how to make decent games in under 15 years

Jas0913

Jan 16, 2010
I've been hearing this duke nukem joke a lot lately, that the developers have been giving eachother piggy back rides... Where the fuck did this originate from

Hunter15

Jan 12, 2011
Yahtzee is right if duke Nukeum doesn't rip the Space-Awesome continuum in half with a flaming chainsaw... THE WORLD WILL EXPLODE IN A FIREY FURY OF MOLOTOVS, NERDS, AND ANGER

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
Weird little fact : The guy from Bioshock did have a name. A very obscure name showing only once in the game. I dont see why they even named him Jack if it was never said, and only seen once.

yaoinut

Dec 17, 2010
I thought this was pretty funny. Plus, it makes me think of the Duke Nukem Forever review.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
Well after playing DNF and watching his real review of it, I can say that he was totally, totally right, except that DNF wasn't even good enough to get a passing grade as a game by modern standards, nostalgia goggles aside.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Well, I think Yahtzee is a psychic now.

He said that, if DNF isn't the pinnacle of human achievement, he and every reviewer on Earth would saw its balls off. Fast forward to today, where it isn't. DNF is now a castrated ***** that everyone despises.