ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!! Quick, transform into your favourite anime or gaming character

Jabberwock King

Mar 27, 2011
Azaraxzealot said:
im not gonna read through 6 pages of text to see if this is there...

but i'm now frank. frank west.

and i've covered wars y'know.
You got Ninja'd. I saw someone post a picture on this thread.

Sub_par

Jul 4, 2008
gotta get a picture link working XP
this guy is half-human, half-demon, survived the original Apocalypse, killed Satan, then marched on the gates of heaven to wage war against god with an army of demons. He can summon up enslaved demons from hell, enslaved (sort of) gods such as Thor, and enslaved warrior angels at anytime he wants.
[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi6BkvSycJI[/link](jump to 4:50 for fight)

I think I will be OK. I don't think he even needs to eat, drink, sleep or breath.

LordLundar

Apr 6, 2004
Tekkaman Blade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bS765funp0

Not only will the zombies not get anywhere through puncturing his armor, the zombies get the choice of dealing with either a tekkaman who after 30 minutes doesn't give a damn or a blaster tekkaman with nothing to lose. And to top it all off? When he's in tekkaman mode, he has no need for nourishment and can only be exhausted by incredibly heavy combat, which zombies just can't produce. There just went every advantage the zombies had.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9eqVWn59SQ

Yeah, they're hosed.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
Jabberwock King said:
Azaraxzealot said:

so.... what does that mean? does it matter if i got ninja'd? is it a taboo to say something someone else said or are there, like, real ramifications for it?

i've always been curious about this

Cobelo

Feb 27, 2009
Easy. Cecil from FFIV. All i have to do is cast Cure 3 on the zombies when i see them.

Take that, zombie apocalypse!

Conza

Nov 7, 2010
Probably been done, but Goku SS4, Spirit Bomb, and we can all go back home and eat!

DaceKhan

Mar 15, 2011
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_v1nyF-OLGLU/S-7RbLpCUXI/AAAAAAAAAR4/wSKxoz8BAp0/s1600/chainsaw1.jpg

Ashley J. Williams

Checkmate

Jabberwock King

Mar 27, 2011
Azaraxzealot said:
Jabberwock King said:
Azaraxzealot said:

so.... what does that mean? does it matter if i got ninja'd? is it a taboo to say something someone else said or are there, like, real ramifications for it?

There's no problem with it, I was merely pointing out that someone else posted earlier and selected Frank West. I was passing through the posts and noticed yours, and thought you might like to know.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Mordekaien said:

Cause this is Thrilleeeeeeeeeer......

Wait, you said game/anime? hmmm... Some Fire elemental perhaps
Michael Jackson's Moonwalker for the Sega Genesis. Problem solved.

As for my answer, it comes from the Justice League Heroes.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
Jabberwock King said:
Azaraxzealot said:
Jabberwock King said:
Azaraxzealot said:

There's no problem with it, I was merely pointing out that someone else posted earlier and selected Frank West. I was passing through the posts and noticed yours, and thought you might like to know.
oh yes, of course. but i'm still curious why people will avoid mentioning things someone else mentioned.

Fangv2

Jan 20, 2011

If I die my voice-actor just goes into another body! I'm IMMORTAL.

Jabberwock King

Mar 27, 2011
Azaraxzealot said:
Jabberwock King said:
Azaraxzealot said:
Jabberwock King said:
Azaraxzealot said:

oh yes, of course. but i'm still curious why people will avoid mentioning things someone else mentioned.
Trying to be original, standing away from the crowd, giving a different perspective, too many people chose Alucard, that kind of stuff. One of the first characters I thought of was Alex Mercer, but I soon saw a bunch of post about him.

Jabberwock King said:
Tales of Symphonia's big bad-ass.
By the way, I'm re-posting this guy because no one seems to have noticed. Oh well.