ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!! Quick, transform into your favourite anime or gaming character

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
I have become Zelgius/The Black Knight from Fire Emblem. I have a legendary sword blessed by the godess and unsurpussed skill with a blade (Ike cheated). Zombies have rotting flesh. I win.

glyphseeker

Sep 19, 2010
either the chick from Witchblade (can i have an actual witchblade or am i stuck with a gauntlet) or a male version of Samus (can that work? arg it sucks that all the game/anime chars that are badass are all girls)

ill get back to you on this
*later after reading the rest of the posts*

i know quote from cave story with a spur(and everything up to that point) and curly on my back
1: imma robot gots no need for sleep/food
2: infinite ammo ftw
3: i can fly~

XHolySmokesX

Sep 18, 2010
Cole from infamous with all powers infamous 2 included.

I recon then powers would be sweet in a zompocalypse

DoctorPhil

Apr 25, 2011
So I'm gecko Moria now eh? Well that's fitting, because zombies are my minions. With my new unstoppable zombie army I'll kill that bastard Kaido, and now no one can stop me from becoming pirate king. KIIIISHISHISHISHISHI!

I apologise for being such a nerd.

Whodat

Jul 14, 2009
A velociraptor said:
Grospoliner said:
Right idea, but I'm going to take it one further.
It's on.

Or
Either one of these for the apocalypse would do nicely me-thinks, we could also team up for maximum carnage!

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
I get Master Chief's Spartan II armour, and physical augmentations, and I want Cortana in the suit as well. As for weapons, I'd go for the energy sword and assault rifle, 60 rounds per magazine. And a warthog jeep, with the unlimited ammunition chain-gun on the back.

IOneShotOneKill

Mar 26, 2011
Captain Macmillan.
John Marston.
I don't care if I die I want to sound like a badass while I chew bubblegum and kick ass.....

Rex Fallout

Oct 5, 2010
I'd have to go with.... damn this is a tough one... Wait. The Big daddy prototype, the one that was originally going to be in Bioshock 2, he's painted up like an old World War 2 bomber. Damn wish I knew how to put pictures on this thing- be ALOT simpler.

Polaris19

Aug 12, 2010
Edward Elric I'm thinking. Alchemy would be one hell of a skill to have at your disposal.

NotYetForsaken

Power in Procedure
Sep 27, 2010
Commander Shepard, zombies, beware my powerful team of over powered heroes/villains and their ability to be revived using medigel! Tactical cloak to, that's important. Also having infinite grenades, that's useful to.

AllTheoryNoPractice

Apr 6, 2009
Harkonn3n said:
The zombie apocalypse is upon us!

And by some twist of fate, alignment of the stars, appearance of a black-hole, parallel-universe-shifting-singularity, magical genie or tooth fairy granting you the ability to turn into any anime or gaming character of your choice.

You have access to all of their abilities and weapons.

So make your choice! :D
Will do. Thanks for the warning!

In all seriousness (ironic, no?) I guess I'd be Devil May Cry 3's Vergil. Katana, super powers, and a trench coat--what else would I need?

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010

Doomguy?
Hell, zombies are absolutely nothing to that guy! He tears through those things like they're made of wet toilet paper! They can't aim for crap and-
Wait a minute... do you mean zombies... WITHOUT guns?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I'm going to love this zombie apocalypse. I really am.