ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!! Quick, transform into your favourite anime or gaming character

Thaliur

Jan 3, 2008
Well, since Soundwave is supposedly one of the srongest Decepticons, I guess I'd be fine, even with the underwhelming ghettoblaster mode.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
it,s time to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I,m all out of gum

or maybe (if equipment like vehicles / weapons are also given) Kou Uraki from Gundam 0083

and yes that tiny blue thing is a humongous mech and the big white thing is the expansion pack

Megawat22

Aug 7, 2010
I wanna be Tank Dempsey!
Immune to Zombification, proficient in all forms of weaponry from WW2 and beyond and voiced by Steve Blum!
What's not to love?

Pontus Hashis

Feb 22, 2010
Hmm... the dude from Danzigs song thirteen... Sounds so badass....
or
Big Boss, he be killin' zombies, like a boss.
or
Cole McGrath form InFamous. Zap them Bitches!

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
Just one person? Gordon Freeman, Commander Shepherd, or Rico Rodriguez.

If I had a team, then I would say The Vault Hunters (the Borderlands Crew), Richtofen and his soldier buddies (of Call of Duty fame), or the cast of Call of the Dead (also of CoD fame).

KaosuHamoni

Apr 7, 2010

Mwuhahahaha... All shall cower before mah awesome ninja skillz!!!11!1!11!one!!1!111!1!1!!eleven!

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
Kratos...
He has fought hordes of zombies before, and they are nothing but a minor annoyance.

Ascarus

Feb 5, 2010
Harkonn3n said:
The zombie apocalypse is upon us!

And by some twist of fate, alignment of the stars, appearance of a black-hole, parallel-universe-shifting-singularity, magical genie or tooth fairy granting you the ability to turn into any anime or gaming character of your choice.

You have access to all of their abilities and weapons.

So make your choice! :D
Any character who has access to a vessel that can travel between the stars.

Screw those zombies .. I am outta here.

socialmenace42

May 8, 2010
AnAngryMoose said:
socialmenace42 said:
Grospoliner said:
Damnit, too late. but yeah, terminator armor ftw
specifically with powerclaws.
Powerclaws?! Bah! Thunderhammer's are where it's at!

OT: Alex Mercer from Prototype.
My problem with the Thunderhammer is such: if you could have an autocannon in the other hand i'd raise a Thunderhammer alter to the gods of little plastic figurines, but NO. You have to take a stormshield. WTF? why does something in tree-trunk thick armor made of hyper-enhanced steel weighing as much as a semi need to carry around a tiny square shield.

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
socialmenace42 said:
AnAngryMoose said:
socialmenace42 said:
Grospoliner said:
Damnit, too late. but yeah, terminator armor ftw
specifically with powerclaws.
Powerclaws?! Bah! Thunderhammer's are where it's at!

OT: Alex Mercer from Prototype.
My problem with the Thunderhammer is such: if you could have an autocannon in the other hand i'd raise a Thunderhammer alter to the gods of little plastic figurines, but NO. You have to take a stormshield. WTF? why does something in tree-trunk thick armor made of hyper-enhanced steel weighing as much as a semi need to carry around a tiny square shield.
Maybe as an improvised weapon? But then again, with regular non-power fists like that you wouldn't need one.