ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!! Quick, transform into your favourite anime or gaming character

KiruTheMant

Nov 2, 2009
Simon. Why,you ask?

Lemme show you...

<Youtube=WYFN6mB9Tzk>

Simon: MY BRO IS DEAD!
He's no longer here!
BUT!
On my back...
and In our hearts,
He has become one with me and continues to live on!
If your gonna fight,fight to survive!
Even if its my own Grave i'm digging,i'll keep digging until I burst through on the other side!
Once I dig my way through,that means I've survived!
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm Simon,
No Kamina,or a Zombie.
I'M ME,
SIMON THE DIGGER!~

...Finishing move!
GIGA
[h4]DURRIRUU[/h4]
[HEADING=1]BURREEEEEEEEKAAAAAAAAAAAA[/HEADING]

Tyzamar

Apr 13, 2010
Solo-Wing said:
Yes but not that Zero.

THIS ZERO
No way man other Zero is way cooler. The x series zero is just way too over-the-top for me. With his green chest orb thingys.

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
Sylvanas, from WoW. The zombies won't bother me since I'm dead already! I also get to be the leader of the undead, so yeah. It'd be fun.

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2 - slays zombies for a living

Wheatley from Portal 2 - either on a rail or untouchable due to his robotics and awesome

Andaxay

Thinking with Portals
Jun 4, 2008
Claire Redfield. Heck, she's managed to survive so far, and has some pretty good experience slaying zombies. I think I'd be just fine.

... As long as I had Wheatley as a companion.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
Zombie apocalypse you say? anime charecter you say? Well that's an easy choice considering that theirs an anime about zombies, out there *ahem, highschool of the dead, ahem*

But personally my choice would be Alex Mercer. Mob-killing and neutral zone ahoy!

wierdman51

Apr 24, 2009
Edward Elric.

oh my god! theres a horde of zombies coming! *makes 20 foot high wall* that'll hold them for a while.

LikeDustInTheWind

Mar 29, 2010
Solo-Wing said:
Seraj said:
Gordon Freeman, Hell, I don't care if I stand no chance against the zombie horde, I'll be Gordon Freeman!
Fuck.
Nick Stackware said:
Kratos from God of War with all his powers and weapons. The zombies won't stand a chance.
Fuck!
Sensenmann said:
Stubbs the Zombie. Apocalypse solved, at least for me.
FUCK! Damn you ninjas!

I would be (Actually cut that first idea. I got a better one.)

CHUCK NORRIS!
You should have said you would be a ninja so no-one can ninja you anymore.

velcrokidneyz

Sep 28, 2010
Either...

With his euphoric abilities

or

Come to think of it choji suitengu from speed grapher would be baller too.

Also there are a cpl game chars but i stuck with anime:p

Robin-chan

Nov 18, 2009
Deadpool... hey, he's in Marvel vs. Capcom. Just sayin'.

But if you don't want that to count, then Kururu from Sgt. Keroro. He could totally build awesome gadgets to destroy zombies in mere seconds, ku ku~

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Yuna (I'd go with Braska, but he's dead, and I'm pretty sure he didn't get anima). Then I'd summon bahamut because a) flying escapes, and b) Impulse does massive damage to all enemies that are part of the combat scenario, so I'd insta-kill any zombies that are aware of my presence and seek to do me harm. And Yuna is either a white mage (healing magic vs zombies) or, when I'm feeling quirky, a time mage, and haste would be a good way to caste a large amount of low-level healing spells while running very fast (or maybe just slowga).

EDIT: Also, Anima is kind of a zombie already, so I could summon a double-agent fish-mummy in the middle of the zombie ranks and then send them into an alternate dimension so that Animus can punch them to death, and then kill the remainders to regain access to Animus, and none fo them would fight back because their rotting brains wouldn't be capoable of comprehending betrayal.

Alternatively, if I have to be my 'favourite' then I'd be Willow from Buffy, she's both hilarious and the most powerful witch to have ever lived, giving even a hell-god a run for her money (and that's when she isn't even close to her full power).

... I've noticed that they're both female ... well, I guess Tidus with auto-med (and a giant stack of holy waters) would do fairly well (energy rain, haste, slowga, and the various grenade-like objects that giving him 'mug and use' will allow him to throw).