Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Hmm, everyone shafted except the US. Feels very 90's.
PlayStation. For the payers.
All the more reason to wait until they’re actually available, which would foreseeably not be any sooner than a price drop announcement.

So, joke’s on you this time, Sony!

Reactions: BrawlMan

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
All the more reason to wait until they’re actually available, which would foreseeably not be any sooner than a price drop announcement.

So, joke’s on you this time, Sony!
I've already relegated the PS5 to "pick up on the cheap at the end of the gen", tho that didn't turn out great for PS4, so maybe it'll be "fuck it, skipping" again.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US

“Not every island is explorable”
“Characters won’t stay in one location, so you’ll have to explore the ocean to find them”

The contradiction within the same video. Wow

Why do I get the feeling this is gonna be one of those games where it gets hyped up by the influencers, but then get quickly forgotten?

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
Did someone hack you or did you just piss off FROM really badly?
Was co-oping with buddies, got frustrated with a certian boss, and used cheat engine to change my stats. It's so weird, because I messed around with the number of souls I had before, and no one cared. But adding a single point to dex? Perma-ban

Yeah, I deserved it and I do wish I haven't done it. But the silver lining is that I don't have to deal with cheaters joining my lobby (the irony, lol).

Before you say "but don't you get matched with other people who's been permabanned?", let me tell you that from my base game run that I did a few months back, I can certainly say you'll rarely encounter another player. As for the inability to do co-ops and therefore no awards from doing them... I come to realize I cared way too much than necessary

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

I fucking hope not.
On one hand, Amazon has a lot of things to dislike about them and their attempts to make games hasn't gone well. On the other, Fuck EA. Just Fuck EA. EA has EA'd so many promising studios to death they can burn in whatever level of hell(It's Circle 4, BTW) is most suited for them.

Last edited:

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Watch as Amazon milk the fuck out of EA, and cast them aside. Let EA get a taste of their own medicine!
Oh, so much irony there that compasses are useless within 100 miles of it.

*Eyes the comically oversized shepherds crook inching towards him*

I said what I said.