Funny events in anti-woke world

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom

Two prominent GOP figures (a major donor and Mike Pence's ex-Chief of Staff) set up "GloriFi", a bank aimed at promoting Conservative Christian values, for people who found Wall Street too "liberal". Discounts for gun owners, financial support for those who shot others in "self defence", etc-- supposedly a bank for those who "love freedom and God". Bankrolled by Peter Thiel, and employing Candace Owens as official spokesperson.

It burnt through $50 million in 3 months and is folding in early December, all accounts to be closed.

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

Two prominent GOP figures (a major donor and Mike Pence's ex-Chief of Staff) set up "GloriFi", a bank aimed at promoting Conservative Christian values, for people who found Wall Street too "liberal". Discounts for gun owners, financial support for those who shot others in "self defence", etc-- supposedly a bank for those who "love freedom and God". Bankrolled by Peter Thiel, and employing Candace Owens as official spokesperson.

It burnt through $50 million in 3 months and is folding in early December, all accounts to be closed.
Fiscal Conservatives apparently aren't. Who knew? /s

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Thus, the real point being made here is prescriptive.
It's an amazing thing, this is. Of course my statement was prescriptive. It wasn't hidden. For all of the times you've understood exactly what I was saying, but then rationalized how my real meaning was something else entirely, this time you have actually found the truth by first inventing subterfuge to then believe you have seen through.

At some point, you may eventually reach the conclusion that I am always telling you exactly what I think, and none of it was ever subterfuge, but to reach that conclusion you'd have to first admit that honest people can disagree with you, and I'm not sure your ego can handle that. At any rate, nice deduction, Sherlock.
It's that children having these things is morally wrong and shouldn't be allowed.
Duh! Seriously, duh. Of course it's immoral for children to have a sexual identity. Even if a little boy were to walk up to you and say "I like wieners" , you still shouldn't be categorizing that boy as "gay", because the idea of using desires to segregate people into distinct groups shouldn't be taught to children. An identity is what you use to distinguish yourself from others. That's the idea of identity. We should not be cementing the idea that your thoughts make you unlike other people in the minds of children. That is morally wrong.

But to be absolutely clear, it's not the child committing a moral error. It's you committing the moral error by teaching them prejudice.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
you'd have to first admit that honest people can disagree with you, and I'm not sure your ego can handle that.
The irony... I can't take it! It hurts to look at!

Duh! Seriously, duh. Of course it's immoral for children to have a sexual identity.
What I take from this is that you didn't have a crush on anyone until you were 18, and have thus concluded that anyone who did-- most people-- must be broken.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
What I take from this is that you didn't have a crush on anyone until you were 18, and have thus concluded that anyone who did-- most people-- must be broken.
Maybe they don't have Cadbury's Caramel bars in the States.

Reactions: Kwak

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Sample no. [Redacted] of "every accusation is a confession" added to database.

Easy mobs to gain favour with as long as you have no conscience.

It's all been theater, accusing others of being pedophiles to hide their own pedophilia.

This is exactly what would happen to the country if Republicans didn't have Democrats around to pay the bills.

Of course it's immoral for children to have a sexual identity. Even if a little boy were to walk up to you and say "I like wieners" , you still shouldn't be categorizing that boy as "gay", because the idea of using desires to segregate people into distinct groups shouldn't be taught to children. An identity is what you use to distinguish yourself from others. That's the idea of identity. We should not be cementing the idea that your thoughts make you unlike other people in the minds of children. That is morally wrong.
So even though someone can hit puberty at the age of 14 or earlier, letting them classify their own sexuality before the age of 18 is immoral.

Reactions: BrawlMan

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
You've not understood what I'm saying.
So even though someone can hit puberty at the age of 14 or earlier, letting them classify their own sexuality before the age of 18 is immoral.
I mean, the classification never really gets more moral, it just stops being other people's responsibility when someone reaches adulthood.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
You've not understood what I'm saying.
Really? I thought you were saying it's "immoral" for a child to have a sexual identity.

Which is puritanical, shame-spreading bollocks, and flies directly in the face of natural development and healthy psychological growth. A recipe for repression and self-loathing.

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
This isn't funny. It's just sad.

Yeah he's doing the rounds for all these ghouls now. He was recently on Tim Pool show alongside Milo and Nick Fuentes. Tho wouldn't recommend trying to watch it directly, the knowledge fight guys covered it in their latest episode if morbidly curious.

Reactions: Dalisclock

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Sample no. [Redacted] of "every accusation is a confession" added to database.

Easy mobs to gain favour with as long as you have no conscience.

Hypocrites they all be. Sucks to be that Qperv, and the rest that accept his or their sins without any problems. I'm sure there's plenty of War guys and gals like that and that shitfest of an "organization".

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
This isn't funny. It's just sad.

I can't help but laugh in this case, cuz both are in their own personal hell they created, and will be joining each other in real hell sooner or later. They make such a lovely couple, and praise daddy Hitler all they want.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I can't help but laugh in this case, cuz both are in their own personal hell they created, and will be joining each other in real hell sooner or later. They make such a lovely couple, and praise daddy Hitler all they want.
Yeah, but in the meantime they're still pulling a lot of people with them - As fast as Kanye's ship is burning up there's loads of fans still hanging off his every vile, anti-semetic word, and getting introduced to the world of Nick Fuentes and Alex Jones, further boosting their popularity.

Also, we can just call Kanye West a full-on nazi now, right? Right. Something I didn't think the year of our lord 2022 would be remembered for.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
Also, we can just call Kanye West a full-on nazi now, right? Right. Something I didn't think the year of our lord 2022 would be remembered for.
Life comes at ya fast, doesn't it? We've reached the point where Kanye's mental illness is no longer worth discussing because it's not that he's bonkers, it's that he's fucking evil.