Canada
Listed on Ebay:

Super Mario Odyssey Switch Save Replacement
Game Is Not Included

100% Safe And Satisfaction Guaranteed
Sick Of Getting Owned?
Get This And You Will Not Have To Worry About That Again
No More Grinding!
THIS IS A SAVE REPLACEMENT IN OTHER WORDS YOUR SAVE DATA WILL BE REPLACED WITH MY SAVE DATA SO YOUR SAVE DATA WILL BE DELETED

THIS IS GREAT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST STARTING THE GAME AND DO NOT WANT TO GRIND BUT WANT TO BEAT THE GAME RIGHT AWAY SO YOU SHOW OFF TO YOUR FRIENDS
Game Progress 100%
So someone wants me to pay $30 + $20 shipping so I can... not play the game? Sounds like a good deal.

Drathnoxis

I love the smell of card games in the morning
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Also, Mario Odyssey has been out for close to 6 years and still costs $60 used, cartridge only!

Reactions: BrawlMan

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Okay, so this is something I apparently missed out on during the pandemic: The saga of 8800 Blue Lick Road, a former church in Kentucky that was found on a real-estate site, with a virtual tour that showed some... unusual things.

Here we see YouTuber The Librarian take a VR tour of a photogrammetry-generated GMOD replica of the building.

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
So our neighbor, an elderly woman who'd been suffering with dementia and an inoperable brain tumor for several months passed away a couple of nights ago. Her common law husband called my gf to tell her around 10pm. My gf and the neighbor lady weren't exactly close, amicable at best, but as they'd been neighbors for over 13 years, she asked if we could come over to pay our respects that night as the funeral home was on its way to retrieve her body; the husband said we could. My gf had been making meals for them and checking on them since the woman had come home for hospice after all, so she felt the need to be there. We walked into their house, and the woman's body was on a hospital bed right near the front door covered head to toe in a quilt. We stood politely in silence until my gf asked if the husband would mind if she looked at her. He obliged very graciously like it was no problem.

Now, I've not seen many newly-dead bodies, but the few I have had been arranged in a respectful manner; when my gf pulled the quilt off of her face... horror. Her denture-less mouth was open with the lips curled inward and her fucking eyes were open, staring at the ceiling. I was mortified. It took all I could to not to outwardly show how uncomfortable I immediately was. My gf spoke up first to the hospice nurse asking why she hadn't closed her eyes and mouth, and she said she only does such things if the family requested it, and her husband hadn't. Honestly, the only person less phased by the situation WAS the husband. I know it was expected, and at their age, death isn't exactly a "surprise," but he spoke in his thick southern drawl as if he was discussing the weather. When my gf apologized for getting emotional and tearing up, he commented "that's alright; you're a woman." Fucking pig, WTF? You're wife just died, is laying in front of you looking like a zombie, and you're handwaving "a woman's" emotional response?

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Fucking pig, WTF? You're wife just died, is laying in front of you looking like a zombie, and you're handwaving "a woman's" emotional response?
I'mma be charitable and say he might have been in shock and dealing with things the only way he knew how, via a form of detachment. I don't know the guy, though.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I'mma be charitable and say he might have been in shock and dealing with things the only way he knew how, via a form of detachment. I don't know the guy, though.
Maybe, but I've known the guy for over 7 years, and he was not out of character that night. Ex-military, very stoic, matter-of-fact, and crass. Hell, when he came over to tell us his wife was coming home for hospice, he glossed over those details in lieu of his plans for fighting lawyers to get the house in his name and kept expounding upon his "extensive" legal knowledge. He didn't sound much like a guy preparing to mourn, more like a guy slightly off-put by the legal knots he was going to have to deal with. That, and he has a allegedly sketchy past which, if true, aligns with someone who didn't take his wife's death as much of a loss.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Maybe, but I've known the guy for over 7 years, and he was not out of character that night. Ex-military, very stoic, matter-of-fact, and crass. Hell, when he came over to tell us his wife was coming home for hospice, he glossed over those details in lieu of his plans for fighting lawyers to get the house in his name and kept expounding upon his "extensive" legal knowledge. He didn't sound much like a guy preparing to mourn, more like a guy slightly off-put by the legal knots he was going to have to deal with. That, and he has a allegedly sketchy past which, if true, aligns with someone who didn't take his wife's death as much of a loss.
...muh. Okay, the "fucking pig" descriptor stands.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
So our neighbor, an elderly woman who'd been suffering with dementia and an inoperable brain tumor for several months passed away a couple of nights ago. Her common law husband called my gf to tell her around 10pm. My gf and the neighbor lady weren't exactly close, amicable at best, but as they'd been neighbors for over 13 years, she asked if we could come over to pay our respects that night as the funeral home was on its way to retrieve her body; the husband said we could. My gf had been making meals for them and checking on them since the woman had come home for hospice after all, so she felt the need to be there. We walked into their house, and the woman's body was on a hospital bed right near the front door covered head to toe in a quilt. We stood politely in silence until my gf asked if the husband would mind if she looked at her. He obliged very graciously like it was no problem.

Now, I've not seen many newly-dead bodies, but the few I have had been arranged in a respectful manner; when my gf pulled the quilt off of her face... horror. Her denture-less mouth was open with the lips curled inward and her fucking eyes were open, staring at the ceiling. I was mortified. It took all I could to not to outwardly show how uncomfortable I immediately was. My gf spoke up first to the hospice nurse asking why she hadn't closed her eyes and mouth, and she said she only does such things if the family requested it, and her husband hadn't. Honestly, the only person less phased by the situation WAS the husband. I know it was expected, and at their age, death isn't exactly a "surprise," but he spoke in his thick southern drawl as if he was discussing the weather. When my gf apologized for getting emotional and tearing up, he commented "that's alright; you're a woman." Fucking pig, WTF? You're wife just died, is laying in front of you looking like a zombie, and you're handwaving "a woman's" emotional response?
Makes me feel sorry for how that old lady’s life must’ve been with a…*ahem* ”catch” like that.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Makes me feel sorry for how that old lady’s life must’ve been with a…*ahem* ”catch” like that.
No doubt. Without going into unsubstantiated details, let's just say many of the neighbors wonder if he's legally allowed to be living as close as he is to the elementary school a couple blocks away...

Reactions: BrawlMan

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
No doubt. Without going into unsubstantiated details, let's just say many of the neighbors wonder if he's legally allowed to be living as close as he is to the elementary school a couple blocks away...
Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s a pedo with that demeanor. Hell, back in the day he would’ve probably been a proud slave owner too.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland

Police raid a family's home for bad reasons and then sue the family for "invasion of privacy and emotional distress" because the family broadcast videos of their home being raided by them. 😑

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
So four journalists in Ecuador had exploding USB drives mailed to them along with threatening letters. One of the journalists plugged in the drive, which set off half the charge inside and gave him minor injuries; if the whole charge had gone off, it could have been much worse.

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette