Out of Context Quotes

Drathnoxis

I love the smell of card games in the morning
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
“I love that his cruelty stems from the fact that he cannot comprehend that others aren't as strong as him. He performed equally horrific experiments on his own body, and due to the modifications he's in constant agony, but he pushes through it with unbreakable will. He can't understand that while he can brush off the constant torture, others can't. He thinks it's something they can endure, just like him, not understanding that everyone has different breaking points. He can only see the strength in others, he can't pity them because he can't see why they're afraid. I've never seen a villain like Bondrewd, and it takes a really sick genius to be able to construct him so well. I just hope MiA can be finished before the author goes to jail for paedophilia.”

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
" 'Do you want to sniff Faputa's butt, sosu?'
'What? May I?! ... Oh my! Smells like the sun and steamed potatoes...?!' "

The context is that it isn't actually a butt. It's her cloaca.

Last edited:

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
"Fighting games are like six year olds in a playground. They’re full of energy and fun to watch but the moment you try getting your hands on them everyone beats the shit out of you."

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
"He wouldn't have died of pneumonia if I hadn't shot him!"

Reactions: Drathnoxis

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
"Please pray for me so that my menstruation can become normal again, for my womb to be healthy and stop the endless miscarriages."

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
"No, I have unfinished business with that little scrote. If anyone's going to fuck him up the arse with a Christmas Tree its gonna be me"

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
"Last time I saw him, he tried to murder me. But when you kill someone by chopping off their head, rolling them in a carpet and burning it...you'd better make sure they're dead."