Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Was on the fence whether to put this here or in the wtf thread
... Soooo, you purchased this procedure? Because technically, you could post it in both threads with equal credulity if you did. I'm personally happy with what God gave me, but even if I wasn't, the potential to be "disfigured" is a hard pass.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
... Soooo, you purchased this procedure? Because technically, you could post it in both threads with equal credulity if you did. I'm personally happy with what God gave me, but even if I wasn't, the potential to be "disfigured" is a hard pass.
A wise man once wrote “You please a woman a hell of a lot better with your hands and tongue than your dick”.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I ordered a few bits 'n bobs from Amazon which just arrived today:

- A replacement lock for my bedroom window (the old sash lock actually had the thumb tab snap off; it was pretty old)
- A combination thermometer and hygrometer (analog; no need to worry about batteries)
- Some silicone drink coasters (thermometer says it's getting warm; don't want cold drinks dripping condensation on my desk)
- A new flashlight (with a neat sliding part that can focus the beam)

Reactions: BrawlMan

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
Thought you all might appreciate this. I found used copy of The Official Final Fantasy IX Strategy Guide.

This isn't that shitty brady guide with the internet links, this was made by some fan company that licensed the rights to make guide book I think. Nice artwork too

PXL_20230630_183034028.jpg
PXL_20230630_183435658.jpg

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
The ULTIMATE james bond box set. So, you'll tell me, how is it the ULTIMATE if it only features the films up to Skyfall? Well, because, hear this, it features an additional, empty slot for Spectre !! When it will be released, in 2016 or so, I'll be able to buy it, ditch its own individual box, and insert the disk in that set instead, and THEN the collection will be COMPLETE FOREVER.

See. They thought of EVERYTHING.