Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
For some reason I was always bigger fan of Quake II than Quake. Then again, my brother and I rented that one a lot back in the day on N64 and PS1. Can you guys remaster Quake IV for while you're at it?
Is that the one where you get mostly turned into a cyborg at one point and you see it in vivid gorey detail? I remember seeing a video of that once and for some reason it's the only thing i remember about any of the Quake games.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Is that the one where you get mostly turned into a cyborg at one point and you see it in vivid gorey detail? I remember seeing a video of that once and for some reason it's the only thing i remember about any of the Quake games.
Quake IV is when you're turning to a part Strogg.

Reactions: Dalisclock

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Huh. I guess not everything is well at SE
Make up your mind Square! Either the game sold well or it did not! Stop trying to have it both ways! I am happy that there is a price drop, but I'm really not getting the game right now. I got other stuff to play, so I'm good for a long while. Plus there's too many stuff coming out late summer and fall, so I can't even touch FF 16 for a long while. This is what happens when you try to charge a game at $70! Not everyone's going to want to buy that. Start learning AAA industry.

Last edited:

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
More details from GGManLives.

Square Enix and a game not meeting expectations, name a more iconic duo.
Sega and shooting themselves in the foot.

Overwatch 2 hit Steam today. And people have really been..... well....you know...

Bring back battleborn!
And I want Anarchy Reigns on modern consoles.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
Overwatch 2 hit Steam today. And people have really been..... well....you know...

You know what I realized? We can now easily get a rough numbers of daily player count at steamdb. Right now it's getting around 60-70k players.

Just in comparison, Baldur's Gate 3 had around 520k player at launch, TF2 after all this time still has around 96k, and GTA V has around 135k players.

This of course doesn't account for players on other consoles or logging in via battle.net.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Apparently while Starfield will be shown at Gamescom at the end of the month, there will NOT be a playable Demo showcased there. Meaning no hands-on impressions available from any press only about 1 week from launch.

Which makes me wonder what the review embargo is going to look like.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
Apparently while Starfield will be shown at Gamescom at the end of the month, there will NOT be a playable Demo showcased there. Meaning no hands-on impressions available from any press only about 1 week from launch.

Which makes me wonder what the review embargo is going to look like.
Red flag number..... actually, I lost count on how many red flags Bethesda has been waving

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Tell us something we don't know.