Elon Musk's purchase of Twitter may soon go through

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
Actually it's quite fun to see how many citizens of the country of gun nuts believe they wouldn't need one.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
No no, dude has a point. Anyone could fight a bear. Surviving the encounter without being mauled, on the other hand...
It's also been pointed that that mauling is against the rules of quite a few combat sports, and would lead to the bear being disqualified and the other fighter technically winning.

Reactions: Drathnoxis

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
No no, dude has a point. Anyone could fight a bear. Surviving the encounter without being mauled, on the other hand...
I meant that they would 'fight' the bear the same way Musk is 'fighting' Zuck i.e. big talk but they never actually would. Not that it would change the outcome if they did.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
I meant that they would 'fight' the bear the same way Musk is 'fighting' Zuck i.e. big talk but they never actually would. Not that it would change the outcome if they did.
I know what you meant. I just poking fun at the fact that someone saying they could "fight" something is not the same as saying they could "win against" something, put up a good fight against it, or even that they could survive the encounter.