Elon Musk's purchase of Twitter may soon go through

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
Oh, god, PLEASE take Twitter out of Europe. I can think of nothing better to speed the collapse of Twitter than to gift any potential rival service free access to the largest economic zone on the planet with 500 million people.

Of course, Musk definitely isn't going to withdraw from the EU. This is just the usual bluster made in the hope it scares the authorities into backing down - but I have a sneaking suspicion the EU doesn't give a shit about Twitter, because, bless it, the EU seems perfectly happy to take on Big Tech.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016

Yes, because what people really want from their search queries is sas. I also give it about a week before it's a flat earther.
Musk is far, far too old to be using words like 'based'. Cry-laugh emoji seems appropriate though.

The AI text regarding SBF sounds like an 11-year-old nerd trying to be adult and clever. You know, like in a made-for-TV sub-tween-audience kind of show that's got piss acting, and the nerd tries talking down to the normal kids who enjoy sport and drugs. And someone has put motion interpolation on the TV too, just to make it shitter.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Musk is far, far too old to be using words like 'based'. Cry-laugh emoji seems appropriate though.

The AI text regarding SBF sounds like an 11-year-old nerd trying to be adult and clever. You know, like in a made-for-TV sub-tween-audience kind of show that's got piss acting, and the nerd tries talking down to the normal kids who enjoy sport and drugs. And someone has put motion interpolation on the TV too, just to make it shitter.
It gets so much better. The epitome of narcistic and pathetic, all in one go. Musk continues being the world's most divorced dad.

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
When are the emails leaking where Musk asked the engineers behind this to always return positive messages when his name is entered?

Reactions: BrawlMan