Funny events in anti-woke world

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
Trump getting removed from the Colorado ballot is funny. But even funnier are Republicans who are downright offended that trying to do a coup is reason enough to remove a traitor from the ballot.

Reactions: BrawlMan

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
Yes, one of Musk's many improvements. I use a burner account
Hmm... can't be bothered with that.

I'm just going to assume that there were a bunch of right wingers calling him the n word and the f word and telling him to get lost.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Hmm... can't be bothered with that.

I'm just going to assume that there were a bunch of right wingers calling him the n word and the f word and telling him to get lost.
Yes, there were. And the more conspiracy minded ones calling it a psyop by the feds.

As well as a number of conservative politicians and pundits doing the whole " deplorable behaviour that doesn't represent MAGA" thing, tho I'm quite sure that as soon as that dude turns his back they call him n- and f-word too.

https://twitter.com/TateTheTalisman/status/1736806274078323197

https://twitter.com/CarmineSabia/status/1736780021073653823

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I don't see how this is funny or from the anti-woke world...
It will probably turn out to not lead to anything any time soon.. It could possibly turn out to be intended to make the impending climate disaster seem less pressing.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Having a bad time?

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal

Having a bad time?
Why do you guys care about Kyle Rittenhouse? I cared about the trial because if what he did isn't self-defense, then that's some bullshit. Whether he is a good guy or bad guy or normal guy, I couldn't care less. I don't know the guy so I don't really care if he's doing well or not. It just seems like he's an average person working a normal job and trying to make it, he is only like 20 years old or something, par for the course. If anything, you're advertising that he doesn't have money might get some people to give him more money then.