Shower Thoughts MK2

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Huh, just realised. In Civ2, the game ends once the world reaches 2020AD. Which...ok.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
the word "childlike" is just wasting our hard-earned time on needlessly padded syllables and letters. this ain't the opera, mate. trim it to "kidly" -bish bash bosh, sorted.

is always interesting to hear peoples' differing opinions on the various stuff they love or hate, but a numbered list of stuff denoting personal hierarchy of quality between them is just gonna get rejected in the memory binding process. step away from these last few neurons!

Last edited:

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
If King Kong had gone on a rampage in a city without an Empire State Building style thing to climb, it wouldn't have been the same. If it was in Paris, he could have climbed the Eiffel tower, which would have been ok.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Common Era (CE) is kind a dumb way to refer to years. Ok, yeah the current era has lasted since before medieval times to the futuristic digitized world of 2023. What the heck would it take for a new 'era' to begin?! And what makes it 'common' anyway?

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
2023-12-14-13-57-35-156.jpg

Is proving difficult to not hear an Aussie accent say "That ain't a dog, that's a bloody dingo ya daft kunt!" while reading this story

Reactions: BrawlMan

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
What gets harder to catch the faster you run?

Rest? Sleep! All those you lost and still deeply pine for to this day that someone unwisely told you a good run would help escape from? The measurement of your position in space/time under the uncertainty principle?

Reactions: Drathnoxis

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Your breathe. Also yourself.
Breath was the answer I was thinking of.
Think I might need a bit of an explanation on this one.
Rest? Sleep! All those you lost and still deeply pine for to this day that someone unwisely told you a good run would help escape from? The measurement of your position in space/time under the uncertainty principle?
Well, I do find it harder to sleep immediately after going for a run, so I guess kind of.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
If you were a superhero, would you want a quiet clothes change transformation like Superman, or a big transformation with stock footage like He-Man?

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Is it just me, or is it when any TV show includes the phrase "exponential rate", it means the writers don't know what they are talking about and don't want to bother finding out?

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
This one's a true shower thought (that's a hint):

I'm not alive, but I grow bigger the older I get. What am I?

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Hmm, probably needs another line or two to be guessable. Let me try again:

I'm not alive, but I grow bigger the older I get. My home isn't in the rainforest but showers are frequent. I tend to froth when you rub me on your body. What am I?

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Hmm, probably needs another line or two to be guessable. Let me try again:

I'm not alive, but I grow bigger the older I get. My home isn't in the rainforest but showers are frequent. I tend to froth when you rub me on your body. What am I?
Suds?