Funny events in anti-woke world

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America

Or they can have almost no effect. "Can" is literally anything in analogy world. If you could read minds and remove every white supremacist or white supremacist sympathizer from the ranks of police, what percentage of racial disparity in policing would you expect to eliminate? 1%? 2%? It's not that big of a number.
sounds like we'd better abolish it, then

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
What's your problem?

Iran likes to fund little groups that like to run around and cause trouble, it's good that someone's now cutting through the bullshit and holding Iran responsible for the actions of the little shits they fund.

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
What's your problem?

Iran likes to fund little groups that like to run around and cause trouble, it's good that someone's now cutting through the bullshit and holding Iran responsible for the actions of the little shits they fund.
🤨

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
At one level, I agree.

But then I also feel compelled to wonder if anyone is holding the West to account for the little shits it funds. For instance, if we take a simplified notion of the wider Middle East contest as Saudi Arabia v. Iran, neither exactly strike me as the moral high ground.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
I walked around the entirety of Chicago, talked to every inhabitant, and they said you're wrong about those numbers.
So you're just trolling vs wanting to have an actual discussion, got it. Continue listening to your echo chamber then.

Well, the far right are the ones arguing that the institutional racism set up by the past racists doesn't exist and doesn't need to be changed, thus perpetuating the institutional racism, so there's that.

So how are we on systemic racism these days? We get that sorted out in 1964?
How are they doing this when they are an extremely tiny fraction of the populace? Are they all somehow in key positions that give them the power to do such things? You might as well be arguing the earth is flat, this is conspiracy level craziness you're talking about.

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
Trump's lawyer seems to be openly torching her career for a pivot to conspiracy pundit hackery, going by everything she been saying in public statements. No professional interested in keeping hold of their integrity and career talks that way

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
Trump's lawyer seems to be openly torching her career for a pivot to conspiracy pundit hackery, going by everything she been saying in public statements. No professional interested in keeping hold of their integrity and career talks that way
I think you've got that slightly wrong. Her career IS torching her legal reputation to get on the Trump gravy train. Let's face it, she was a no-mark mediocrity as a lawyer - why spend years toiling away when she can just hitch herself to a narcissist billionaire?

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I think you've got that slightly wrong. Her career IS torching her legal reputation to get on the Trump gravy train.
She'd hardly be the first to burn all her bridges in the hopes that Trump will gain power and give her a premiere position that she's utterly unqualified for as quid pro quo, and it's not like that never happened. (Of course, they also quickly found themselves right back out the instant it proved expedient or they made Trump upset in some way, but if she was smart enough to realize that, she wouldn't be working for him.)

Reactions: BrawlMan

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

And there goes the rainbow coalition, immigrant solidarity, DEI, inclusion, and the whole people of color sham. It was never real, it was more academic then anything else.

People don't like newcomers, and that's sick sad fact about our society.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
With other people I'll discuss. With you, I'll simply respond with the level of brain power that your arguments demand.
With other people that agree with you you'll discuss stuff with.

I know people that went to school in Gary where everyone but 2 kids got shot during a school year. I know someone who's daughter was in a car drven by her uncle that got shot in the head driving on the Dan Ryan in Chicago and now the daughter is paralyzed. Guess who didn't perpetrate any of those crimes?

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
With other people that agree with you you'll discuss stuff with.
No, just with people who have functioning brains.

I know people that went to school in Gary where everyone but 2 kids got shot during a school year. I know someone who's daughter was in a car drven by her uncle that got shot in the head driving on the Dan Ryan in Chicago and now the daughter is paralyzed. Guess who didn't perpetrate any of those crimes?
Yeah, I talked to those exact same people and they said that's bullshit.

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

Makes a dead drunk scene of itself while its date gropes its tits, but sure, aspirational.

Also kinda disappointed Scott Greer did not also put its six figure earnings and 10" cock in that username

Last edited:

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must

Makes a dead drunk scene of itself while its date gropes its tits, but sure, aspirational.

Also kinda disappointed Scott Greer did not also put its six figure earnings and 10" cock in that username
Has anyone managed to confirm whether that account's parody or not? Cos if not, iam wondering if they're marginally trying to make it less ambiguous lately. Though could also just be projecting my own struggles a bit there too lol.