Bad dreams about high school.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Look at all the boners you want! I want you too! All that weird, disgusting dong you people seem to like! I'm happy for you!

BUT NO! NOT ME! IT IS NOT ALLOWED FOR ME!!!

I'm as Pure as a Pixar Movie Explaining the Virtues of Tolerance, Equal Footing between All the Genders, and How a Rap Battle will earn us the Funding to Get Solid State Batteries into the Forefront of the World, Erasing the need for Fossil Fuels!

... I need to write that, anyone want to join up?
You're not allowed to look at boners? I would be shocked if guys even noticed I had eyes in school, they just stared at my breasts like they were in a trance or something no matter if I was talking to them or not so girls looking at their boners is just the same but reversed. XD

Though I was at LEAST considerate enough to notice their eyes and smiles too.

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
You're not allowed to look at boners? I would be shocked if guys even noticed I had eyes in school, they just stared at my breasts like they were in a trance or something no matter if I was talking to them or not so girls looking at their boners is just the same but reversed. XD
No. One. Is. Allowed. To. Notice. My. Boner.

MetalHead

May 4, 2020
Country
US
Like everyone didn't think about sex non stop during puberty, I just stated the obvious.

Everyone is experiencing puberty while going through school surrounded by a ton of other people also having their own hormones making them also think about sex nonstop.. That is just what happens during that time period. I have a high sex drive yes, however, I disagree that I am " consumed with it". Besides, having a lot of sex does not mean you are having sex with a lot of different people. Just means a couple of guys were very lucky. XD

In high school guys worry about getting boners in class and wonder if girls notice. I am just saying, yes, we noticed and yes, when you were wondering if we were lookin, yes we were. :)
oh I get the high school sex drive thing. And clearly not saying it's a bad thing to enjoy it.

No worries, we enjoyed the tight sweaters and short skirts just as much as you enjoyed the boners XD

Reactions: lil devils x

Crystal Violet

2020: I have not gotten over the scarf thing
Legacy
Sep 22, 2020
Paris
Country
France
Why would... say that...?!?!?

This is Worse Than The Time You Summoned The Shadow People!!!
It's true. I'm more into girls but even I why that boy didn't want to stand up when the teacher asked him to write the answer on the board 🥒

It was more of just being trapped in a place all day in a building full of people you are bumping in to in close proximity who are all pumped up on sex hormones during puberty that makes it about sex. :D
Maybe it was my naiveté but I never got the feeling that sex was happening all the time in my high school. All but one of my friends was still a virgin when we left school.

Although when it got around that I slept with a girl from dance two different "straight" girls from my class tried with me.

You also have to remember, I was the girl in the blue and silvery tinker bell fairy looking outfit and body glitter in a tiara handing out condoms teaching " No Glove No Love" to prevent teenage pregnancies' and telling people to sheathe their boners so there's that.
Okay I think was just a lot quieter generally than you.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
You also have to remember, I was the girl in the blue and silvery tinker bell fairy looking outfit and body glitter in a tiara handing out condoms teaching " No Glove No Love" to prevent teenage pregnancies' and telling people to sheathe their boners so there's that.
"I was a teenage condom fairy"?

If there isn't a terrible, terrible movie with that premise, there should be.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
In high school guys worry about getting boners in class and wonder if girls notice. I am just saying, yes, we noticed and yes, when you were wondering if we were lookin, yes we were.
Yeah, I know that first hand, as I popped one at a highschool football game when I was cuddling with my girlfriend. And I know they noticed, because I heard about it from a girl the next day, commenting about how...well whoever saw the boner (never was told who) said it was big. So she comes up to me all big, shit eating grin to comment about this. And I don't know if she thought I would be embarrassed? But I mean, when you add the descriptor "and they said it was big" well...that's hardly going to be something I'm troubled by.

Another girlfriend introduced me to her friends, and I'm shaking this guy's hand and like "hey nice to meet you." and he looks at me and said "Yeah, I hear you have long fingers....." *glances at the hand currently shaking his* *I glance at my girlfriend, grinning like the cheshire cat* and I was like "Um....thanks I guess?" She was a very weird girl.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
"I was a teenage condom fairy"?

If there isn't a terrible, terrible movie with that premise, there should be.
For some reason reading that made me think of it being in a song to the tune of 'teenage dirtbag', instead of:
"Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby
Yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby"

it would be:
'Cause I'm just a teenage condom Fairy'
Yeah, I'm just a teenage condom Fairy'.

XD So now we have the theme song.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Yeah, I know that first hand, as I popped one at a highschool football game when I was cuddling with my girlfriend. And I know they noticed, because I heard about it from a girl the next day, commenting about how...well whoever saw the boner (never was told who) said it was big. So she comes up to me all big, shit eating grin to comment about this. And I don't know if she thought I would be embarrassed? But I mean, when you add the descriptor "and they said it was big" well...that's hardly going to be something I'm troubled by.

Another girlfriend introduced me to her friends, and I'm shaking this guy's hand and like "hey nice to meet you." and he looks at me and said "Yeah, I hear you have long fingers....." *glances at the hand currently shaking his* *I glance at my girlfriend, grinning like the cheshire cat* and I was like "Um....thanks I guess?" She was a very weird girl.
Yes, these things were regular discussion topics in the girls dressing room, locker room and slumber parties. So to give Obsidian even further nightmares, not only did girls notice, we talked about it, giggled and talked about what guys would look like wearing fringe cuffs and loin cloths...

Last edited:

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Funny enough I have had a dream about school every day for the past month. But my High school was fun, middle school however sucked for me.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I don't think I've dreamt about school since I was 23. And I'm pretty sure that was only because one of my flatmates was doing university finals at the time, and was constantly stressing about it so I ended up having a dream about exams.

Dreams, incidentally, are theorised to products of brain processing during sleep. A lot goes on in sleep, and we know that some of it is important processing, both cognitive such as memory consolidation (shifting memories from short to long-term storage, etc.) and emotional. Dreams are possibly the result of this: neuronal activity in various brain areas doing this processing, formed by your subconscious into an apparent narrative. But a narrative that obviously tends to the bizarre, because it is not getting any guidance from reality. This is why dreams are likely to relate to what's going on in your life: your dreams will tend to involve the emotions you have been feeling, topics you have been dwelling on, may be set in locations you have been experiencing, involve people you have been thinking about, etc.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
I had one dream about secondary school before going that I remember. Being late, and I think forgetting my PE kit.

Then I did have a series of dreams some time after leaving school, mid 20's, they weren't about school but were set there for some reason. Maybe it was due to the short to long term memory storage as mentioned above. I do find I'll get dreams about certain things for a period some years after the fact.

Secondary school itself wasn't bad for me. I think the school I went to was actually very beneficial, the way I reacted to not being the smartest kid in the room anymore wasn't good, nor was the way I ended up developing psychologically and socially, but it's not really something I could blame on anyone else or the school.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Well, seeing as I actually remembered a dream last night, probably because this thread had me thinking about dreams so it was on my mind before sleep but:

I dreamt that I was....I think it was a gym, and I was in the locker room, changing after a workout, and this guy came in with a cane, and wearing a business suit. He came to discuss my inheritance, because a relative had died recently, and left me their fortune, as long as I...there was some kind of test to it, I think it was "don't do anything with the account that is in your name for a year, and you will get the money" which is contradictory as I realized upon waking, that the logic of the test sort of canceled itself out. I didn't have access to the account, that was the whole thing, so...no way to fail the test. But anyway, I passed, and he was there to have me sign the papers to become the primary account holder in full. I remember him smugly smiling when I asked him "so, just how much money is in the account" he said "oh...I think you will be happy with the amount, but to give you an idea, a small living fee was deposited to your current account as we speak, have a nice day. Oh, and if yo uwant to continue using me as your financial advisor, here is my card." I woke up shortly after that, feeling very depressed that I wasn't suddenly financially secure for life, and no longer living check to check. Ah well.

MetalHead

May 4, 2020
Country
US
Yes, these things were regular discussion topics in the girls dressing room, locker room and slumber parties. So to give Obsidian even further nightmares, not only did girls notice, we talked about it, giggled and talked about what guys would look like wearing fringe cuffs and loin cloths...
ahhhh....locker room talk, like "grab em by the pussy?"