What have you purchased recently?

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
So, recap of my previous month of purchases (including Christmas gifts):

Bought my dog a new collar and a spiral chew for his birthday/adoption anniversary (it seems like they just guessed his age and put his birth date as when he was picked up, but I've had him for five years now).
Pig ears for all the dogs that my family owns, and a couple of cheap toys for my little sister's cat.
A couple of Clint Eastwood movies for my father for Christmas (Gauntlet and Play Misty For Me).
Gift cards for the rest of my family (would have got them actual items, but it's hard to figure out what to get them that they didn't already have).

And as for myself;
A few CDs (Jethro Tull's This Was and Thick As A Brick, and DJ Shadow's The Private Press).
DJ Shadow Live In Manchester on vinyl.
One Punch Man season 2 on bluray.
A guitar (a left-handed acoustic Fender dreadnought).
Doh. One Punch Man has only one season on Netflix. Looking forward to 2.
My daughter got me a year of plus, so I"m good to August 2022
Epic Games for PC had a $10 coupon, Death Stranding for PC w/ some Cyberpunk stuff $30... $20 total. Bestbuy had D.S. for $20 standard game for PS4 on disc but I think I'll play the digital one more. And I want to support Epic as I've gotten about 50 games from them. Downloading now.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Doh. One Punch Man has only one season on Netflix. Looking forward to 2.
You can watch season 2 for free on crunchyroll.

Unfortunately it's not as good as season 1. It's done by a different animation studio and it really shows, all of the animation looks much cheaper.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
This is only $5 at Steam on sale, $7 for the Deluxe. I got the Deluxe. $2. I can deal.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
You can watch season 2 for free on crunchyroll.

Unfortunately it's not as good as season 1. It's done by a different animation studio and it really shows, all of the animation looks much cheaper.
I thought season 2 was better. Granted the animation isn't as good but its more character driven and I really like that.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
I got this puzzle.

91meAOaDsFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The puzzle rabbit hole goes surprisingly deep. They even had some that cost thousands of dollars. And this baby tripled in price soon after I bought it somehow lol.

Reactions: Johnny Novgorod

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Bought $28 worth of indies on sale on PSN: Hotline Miami Collection, My Friend Pedro, Axiom Verge and The Sexy Brutale.

I bought a megaton of indies last year. Blasphemous, Furi, SteamWorld Dig 1 & 2, Guacamelee 1 & 2, Strider, Limbo, The Journey Collection, This War of Mine, Thomas Was Alone, Broforce, The Talos Principle, Lone Survivor, Crypt of the NecroDancer, Darkest Dungeon, Salt and Sanctuary, Overcooked... Basically became a quarantine sport.

Just a few more to cross out everything on the list: Binding of Isaac, Fez, Stardew Valley, Undertake, Cuphead, Owlboy, Dead Cells and Obra Dinn.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I think the guy's called Juice World, I can't remember the album title it's still in the package from the supplier.
You are in good hands. Dudes an awesome rapper. It's a shame that he passed away in 2019. He died due to an accidental overdose.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Another couple of records; Idles Ultra Mono (Deluxe edition), and Fatboy Slim Back To Mine.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
Groceries, mostly fresh veggies for snacks.

Being an adult is great!

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
A new bicycle because my old one broke hours after I got the $600 stimulus deposited into my account.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Next, a receiver. My budget is about $500. Thinking of going Yamaha.
These are for the back of the room in a home theater, replacing a couple of very small JBLs.
1610285411788.png

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Food for my lunches giving me a couple weeks worth. A new PS4 Controller (White) and the Resident Evil CGI Movie Collection (not the live action films).