A cult forms around you. How do you react?

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
PsychicTaco115 said:
Well, it's about time!

The Lord of Tacos is not pleased with this insolence

Drink all the Kool-Aid now!

CRAP, I'm back to square one!
You can have most of mine. Why most? I may be a maniacal sideways genius, but I'm a lazy maniacal sideways genius who's also broke.

clayschuldt

Aug 30, 2011
Tell them I am not God. If any still do not believe, I'd insist they check into a mental health facility.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
I get anxious trying to keep track of a lie. I could not keep it up, I'd crack after maybe about a fifth of a second in and tell them all I'm a phoney. I wish I could say I'd have the cultists all trained as some kind of assassin-harem, but I'd feel guilty the moment someone so much as praised me.

kypsilon

May 16, 2010
These people are obviously delusional in some regard and though it might be incredibly dangerous to do so, I'd ask them why they were worshiping me in the first place. After that well, if they really insisted that I was a god, I'd give them directions to carve out a huge mountain temple inside one of the mountains near the city I live. Upon completion of that particularly monumental project, I'd instruct them to live out their lives there quietly, being friendly and monastic and generally leaving the non-delusional people alone.

If it was a nice place, I might actually even move there. But it's not likely.

Groxnax

Apr 16, 2009
See if they can build giant robots then take over the world.

In reality seek professional help for them.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
Another cult based around me? Well fuck, I guess I'll write another book of doctrine and impart it uppon them, then start a few little... projects, with about 500 people, I could probably spread the "Word" all the faster, having to do little outside of writing another book, and let them grow my personal army, then, I take a couple of small countries, not overtly, more of a puppet state dealy, control them, turn them into productive, progressive states, slowly build up forces, infiltrate a few more countries, and within say... 30 years, own the fuckin' world...

Then, reach for space!

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
I would just like them to give me all their money, worship me, take care of me, and not have to pay taxes. But I dont hink I would actively try to expand the group.

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Get them doing something useful like fundraising for something I cared about. Dunno what yet though.

Maybe I could get them to stop the man with the penny whistle from playing, he makes my cringe go into overdrive.

Most likely I'd just use them to fix up my house.

mechashiva77

Jul 10, 2011
That depends, how many cute guys are in the cult? KIDDINGKIDDINGKIDDING.

I'd probably do my best to try and disband it. I'm not exactly what you'd call a rolemodel/saint/second coming.