A few thoughts about January 6, 2021

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Excuse the Double post, but this is pressing.

I once put up a thread about prepping in the old forums. People were kind of giving me the business, eluding that I'm in America and nothing will probably happen to me.

I urge people to take this stuff seriously now. Get stuff. Don't let people know that you are unless you can trust them and/or can bring them into your fold without hindering your own livelihood.

Best case scenario, you just got some extra cool gear.
I've already accepted that if everything REALLY went to shit that I already had the one tool I needed. My shovel so I can just dig my grave and lie down and wait for Sweet Lady Death :D

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
My thoughts.

How long have I said the concern isn't what Trump or any member of his administration does, but rather the McVeigh wannabe fuckers out there folks have deluded themselves into believing to exist in a quantum state where they simultaneously are threatening enough to cover on airtime 24/7 on a for-profit basis, but not threatening enough to do anything about?

What happens when Congress and the DoJ/DHS use this as cause celebre to extend PATRIOT Act provisions to apply to US citizens (as if the government doesn't already do that shit as proven beyond debate by Snowden)?

What happens when Biden's corrupt-ass, competently evil, admin decides to cowboy it up and launch Ruby Ridge and Waco 2.0?

Real funny how capitol police, the guard, and the feds were conveniently napping that day, when six months ago they turned DC into a warzone replete with mass chemical weapon deployment over a few thousand peeps camping out in Lafayette park? Real fuckin' funny. We all know if the "protesters" had higher melanin counts there wouldn't be a seven-foot chain link fence around the capitol building, there'd be HESCO barriers and pillboxes armed with thirty cals.

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
That's where I get all my memes and breaking election fraud news from
Why do you care so much if the election was rigged or not? I think you said you don't care for the election or Donald. But you seem to be on the autism spectrum about the whole thing.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Impeach Trump, get congressional republicans on the record, then if that fails 14 amendment him, Cruz, and especially Hawley to stop the terror of MAGA, and Trumpism for the foreseeable future.

The most dangerous man in America right now is Trump, but in the future, it will be Hawley. Cruz maybe, but the rest of Trump's people like the New York City Mayor ghoul, and Bannon are jokes who wouldn't be elected dog-catcher.

I would rather lose 2000 stimulus payments, and keep the republic, then let Hawley redeem himself with the 2K, and doom America for future generations, and possibly my generation.

For those who don't know the Democrats have a bill to give 2000 stimulus payments to Americans who are being blocked by the douchebag republican disguised as a democrat Manchin in the senate. It needs 50 votes, and Manchin who is one of those needed votes is voting no, so we need Republican votes. Hawley supports it.

Then shutdown The Donald on Reddit, all Trump Social media, shutdown 4chan, 8chan, and audit the living fuck out of Parler who I saw coming like a bad omen, and somewhat Fox News.

The reason I say audit vs shutdown Parler and Fox News is that Republicans need an outlet, and I rather it is Parler than u n-monitored discussions in the underground, dark-web chat rooms, and so on.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Then shutdown The Donald on Reddit, all Trump Social media, shutdown 4chan, 8chan, and audit the living fuck out of Parler who I saw coming like a bad omen, and somewhat Fox News.

The reason I say audit vs shutdown Parler and Fox News is that Republicans need an outlet, and I rather it is Parler than u n-monitored discussions in the underground, dark-web chat rooms, and so on.
You know 4chan has a lefty board and 8chan has a leftwing pol board right?

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020

What a snowflake.

And he's 33, lives with his mother. He is the epitome of what Trump would call "a loser." Wonder why he loves Trump so much.
I mean he's an inspiring aspiring actor. Or was.

Worth pointing out before he became Thor Chris Hemsworth was just about to have to move back in with his parents to try and save money due to lack of success as an actor. It's not that weird, well other than the Organic food thing.

Last edited:

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
I mean he's an inspiring actor. Or was.

Worth pointing out before he became Thor Chris Hemsworth was just about to have to move back in with his parents to try and save money due to lack of success as an actor. It's not that weird, well other than the Organic food thing.
What role of his did you find inspiring?

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010

What a snowflake.

And he's 33, lives with his mother. He is the epitome of what Trump would call "a loser." Wonder why he loves Trump so much.

"Jamiroquai singer Jay Kay had to post a video clarifying that it was not him who had been photographed inside the building. "

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

What a snowflake.

Simple solution.

If he doesn't want the prison food, give him a bucket to shit in. When he's hungry, well, he has a bucket full of shit.

100% organic and he knows where it came from.

Or not.

I'd say Odin can send him some food but I'm pretty sure Odin's had enough of being associated with Nazi fucks.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Real funny how capitol police, the guard, and the feds were conveniently napping that day, when six months ago they turned DC into a warzone replete with mass chemical weapon deployment over a few thousand peeps camping out in Lafayette park? Real fuckin' funny. We all know if the "protesters" had higher melanin counts there wouldn't be a seven-foot chain link fence around the capitol building, there'd be HESCO barriers and pillboxes armed with thirty cals.
I suspect them napping that day was deliberate, but not for quite the same reason. I think various important people had reasons for wanting a low-profile enforcement guard presence.

I think some people were concerned about how it would look for a key democratic process to be going on behind a human wall of armed force: a visible display of perhaps fear, expectation of violence and disorder domestically and internationally. Also, how it would be interpreted by excitable types given to think about elitist politicians stealing the election, the idea of autocrats protecting themselves from the public to do their own affairs. By holding procedings under an air of openness and normality, they could put out the image that everything was normal and proper. They did not expect Trump to whip a mob up and send it at the Capitol.

Then there's Donald Trump. Some of the rumours emerging are that Trump was "delighted" by the riot as it was going on, and couldn't understand why his aides and advisors were not. That the Pentagon stalled the national guard deployment when requested, and the Pentagon has been loaded with Trump loyalists. That when contacted to assist get the guard rolled out, Trump refused - it was Pence who finally broke through the impasse. So, as a possibility, what if Trump had wanted enforcement out of the way so he could give his protestors freer rein and cause a scene?

Reactions: Dalisclock