Agoraphobe Sues Activision Over "Hurtful" World of Warcraft

Mantheron

Jul 10, 2009
It would be beyond cool, though, if it did turn out to be a marketing stunt; if not, well, it's going to be an anti-climax. Marketing trumps nutjobs.

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
cobra_ky said:
Brilliant theory! The Dante's Inferno campaign is going by the 9 circles of hell, however, not the 7 deadly sins. If Mass We Pray was heresy, the sixth circle, that leaves violence, fraud, and treachery.
Oh right. Well, shit.

Which circle is for assholes?

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
phoenix write something or other?

man if he were to yell out OBJECTION! in the middle of the freaking thing... I would laugh so hard I would probably choke

SilentHunter7

Nov 21, 2007
Malygris said:
cobra_ky said:
Brilliant theory! The Dante's Inferno campaign is going by the 9 circles of hell, however, not the 7 deadly sins. If Mass We Pray was heresy, the sixth circle, that leaves violence, fraud, and treachery.
Oh right. Well, shit.

The Eighth, if memory serves correctly.

mightyfoo69

Jul 8, 2009
will somone shut him up? seriously, whats next? will he sue obama for making the country so expensive? will he sue god or some other creator/thing?

if this a marketing thing, ill buy it, beat it, and buy an extra copy for to throw around like a Frisbee lol

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
Nitpicker of the Wastes said:
I'm quite curious as to how he's announcing these lawsuits when he's not about to leave his own house.

Phone?

Internet?

Carrier pigeon?

My bets on smoke signals

seriously though, holy crap this guys is nuts!, seems as if his reasons are getting worse and worse with each lawsuit, and the first one was bad enough

Robert632

May 11, 2009
i wonder how he could solve this problem? could he, i don't know, find a MMOG that is fun enough for him. i know it's a stretch.

Destal

Jul 8, 2009
The biggest problem is that even with Rule 11, he can just file bankruptcy, which I am sure he is or really damn close to being bankrupt. If he files bankruptcy, he will end up not paying a dime and it makes me sick that he will get off scot free for being a gigantic douchebag.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Furburt said:
HE'S OUT OF CONTROL!!!
This guy is awesome.

I hope this becomes a lesson to the US to stop exaggerating psychological issues and to be tougher on all these bastards and their litigation bullshit.

Keep in mind I spent a few years studying psychology (and am never going to pay that shit off) and during that time I've come to learn that the market is WAY WAY disjointed from reality when it comes to psychological issues and the proper treatment (not to say meds don't work but man tons of mental issues didn't burst onto the scene until it was profitable).

geldonyetich said:
Suing game makers because their games aren't fun enough certainly sets an interesting precedent.
About 12 major game makers would vanish off the face of the Earth. Which wouldn't make me sad at all.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
How much money you wanna bet that his next would be law suit is against Valve for taking too long to make Episode 3. At this point thats not far fetched, in fact its right in this guys ball park.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
So these famous people are actually going to testify on his behalf, or is it just total speculation? Talk about two completely odd choices too. I got arrested for fighting once, maybe I should have had Steven Segall testify on the merits of hitting people for me. Honestly, this guy is a total idiot looking for a handout and some screen time.

And I met Winona Ryder once, she's actually really pretty.

the1ultimate

Apr 7, 2009
Caveat Emptor.

Although, no matter how many lawyers Blizzard has, they were probably all far too sane to see this coming.

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
Malygris said:
cobra_ky said:
Oh right. Well, shit.

I think this guy belongs in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

Cookie for the reference.