Agoraphobe Sues Activision Over "Hurtful" World of Warcraft

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
samsonguy920 said:
Macgyvercas said:
You know what, someone needs to come with me armed with a steelhead trout and help me beat the bastard senseless. This is getting absurd!!
You can't use a steelhead trout to beat him senseless! Thats just absurd!
[small]Use a door[/small]
I had a D&D NPC once who used a barn door as a shield... so, something like that.

ayahtzeefan

Jul 21, 2009
Et3rnalLegend64 said:
Let's play a new game. Let's guess what powerful company (that can easily own his life several times over) this guy will try to sue next. He's gonna sue Infinity Ward because he can't play CoD for crap ("Dying makes the game un-fun. You're aggravating my condition") and he wants all the money they're raking in.
what if he sues the NFL for making him feel like the sad little pussy he is with their games about big manly men doing manly things that men do because they are men. he'll probably say something like: its making me feel less adequate than i really am, or: i am a giant attention whore who will do anything to make myself seem like a victim when all i do is ***** and complain. betcha 50 bucks this guy is still a virgin! any takers?

S00N3R FR3AK

Mar 23, 2009
If this turns into a Dante ad then they have the greatest PR people ever and I will buy their game the day it comes out.

Also to those that say the lawyer should be disbarred, they are just doing their job taking this lawsuits. If they can do anything at all it helps their carrer getting their name on the suit and if they somehow win they get a nice chunk of change for it. Can't be mad at someone just wanting to progress in their profession.

Comma-Kazie

Sep 2, 2009
HardRockSamurai said:
This guy again??? Honestly, you'd think he'd simply stop playing video games if they caused him this much trouble. This is getting absurd!!!
Come on--when has logic ever applied to idiots like this?

Dash-X

Aug 17, 2009
I dunno... Pain and suffering? If I were a juror, I'd only buy it if there were several suicide attempts. Then, I'd promptly be sad that I'm on jury duty because none of them succeeded.

Dash-X

Aug 17, 2009
SmugFrog said:
This guy has to be stopped before he causes Jack Thompson to be reactivated...
Dude, I just had a scary thought... What if he's trying to reactivate JT? Worse yet, what if JT's using this guy to reactivate himself... Like some ancient malevolent spirit manipulating people to resurrect itself?

delet

Nov 2, 2008
I believe we have found the best troll in the history of man.

He deserves a slow clap.

And a cookie.

Hell, give him a cookie cake. The man deserves it.