Alcohol

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
we have a difficult relation ship she is the strange cousin who visits only occasionally
i dont drink for some time then i will get in a social situation where its OK to get trashed and i wake up some time later somewhere really disturbing last time it was the middle of a forest and my blouse was in a bush

i dont drink much any more

speedcoreXdandy

Nov 4, 2008
To quote Jim Jeffries "NOBODY LIKES THE TASTE. We drink because we have to!"

Alcohol is overrated but easier to get hold of than anything with better effects. I generally can't be bothered to get drunk except at house parties because puking and passing out is preferable to talking to most people I know.

cheese_wizington

Aug 16, 2009
neoman10 said:
Old Trailmix said:
I'm 14 I don't drink alcohol.

I've tried it, and personally, I despise the taste.
go find some Baileys...no I mean now. GO!

but yes, I love me some drunken shenanigans
I did actually try Baileys, it just tasted like a vanilla late mixed with gasoline.

I'M OLD GREG! (cookie for ref, as it does in fact have to do with Baileys....)

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
Old Trailmix said:
neoman10 said:
Old Trailmix said:
I'm 14 I don't drink alcohol.

I've tried it, and personally, I despise the taste.
go find some Baileys...no I mean now. GO!

but yes, I love me some drunken shenanigans
I did actually try Baileys, it just tasted like a vanilla late mixed with gasoline.

I'M OLD GREG! (cookie for ref, as it does in fact have to do with Baileys....)
Might boosh. "this is baileys. This is baileys even closer and this is baileys so close you almost get your eyes wet"

Baileys tastes horrible. Tequila tastes the best. Its like drinking wood except in a good way

Spygon

May 16, 2009
It charges my power cell and if its wasnt for the stuff the world would be a bit more boring.

Vodka is good for the soul :p

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
I don't drink achohol although that probably doesn't mean much at 15 years old, but almost everyone in my school pretty much does. I have no interest in it and the times i have tried it, i didn't like it.

I'd rather stay healthy.

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
As the song goes:

"'Cos it's all good
And it's all right
Till we're all drunk
Then it's all fights
Then it's all over
(go home, go sleep, wake up)
Get sober - 'what a great night!' "

rachel_who

Jul 11, 2009
They appear very occasionally and its okay when they visit but I don't mind if they decide to stop visiting.

firedfns13

Jun 4, 2009
The ones that taste like shit I like if you need very little of them to uh, feel it. Better tasting one's I like even though they're weak, but at least you don't have an anus on your tongue.

It's too bad I rarely drink.

KimberlyGoreHound

Mar 17, 2010
Beer's my brother, whisky's my roommate, vodka's my lover.

However, I don't see any of them very often, but when I do, they're always welcome.

Shaegor

Oct 29, 2009
I wouldn't know yet... 18 years and still sober.
I will have at it this summer though, ask me again then.

Dapsen

Nov 9, 2008
it makes stuff funny! :D
seriously, either get 120% pissed or not at all - i dont like to walk around thinking "hmm i should be careful i dont do something too stupid". Either completely disable your logic, or keep it sharp.

dontcallmemuffin

Apr 18, 2010
do not want! im from ireland we pretty much associate parties with alchoal and people tend to always pressure you to drink, i dont like alchoal, tastes bad and dont like how it effects people. if you dont drink everybody asks you why and are mostly never accept the answer "i dont drink". if i want to drink, ill drink but i wont do it if people always wave it infront of my face

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Alcohol is my friend that I only see at parties. I see him a lot at parties.