Anonymous Hacks Westboro Baptist Church on Live Talk Show

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Haha, I've committed "Over 9000 sins." Anonymous trolls like pros.

tmujir955

Oct 12, 2009
"I've performed over 9000 sins"

LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL

Great, great stuff. I love how the woman acts like a little kid, repeatedly interrupting Anon and David while saying Anonymous was not mature. Sigh.

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
I still disagree with anonymous as a whole but they gained like 100000 points in this interview. I mean just for the anime references (over 9000, ro ro fight the powah!) and the fact that the WBC needed to be put in its place.

sleeky01

Jan 27, 2011
GiantRedButton said:
sleeky01 said:
GiantRedButton said:
qbanknight said:
Seriously who are these fucking guys? I mean, they are incredibly talented hackers that could be using their talents for a greater good. Yeah okay maybe the wikileaks thing was a "bold" statement. But how about using those talents to prevent ruthless regimes from persecuting its citizens.
They did so for egypt :D
The westbro baptist church dragged them into this by claiming to be attact by anon for fame.
Read more closely

*sigh*

Someone else claiming Anonymous was the cause for the situation in Egypt. What evidence do you have?
http://lakewoodsvoice.com/front-page/anonymous-internet-users-help-egypt-communicate
The part where i said they are responsible was a figment of your immagination by the way. They stood up for persecuted citizens though.
But did not use their collective talent to prevent a ruthless regime [Egypt] from persecuting it's citizens did they. That was the question that he had asked. By saying "They did so for Egypt" implies that they were directly responsible. Perhaps you should post your thoughts a little more clearly.

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
My god, even if you don't know who's who,if you don't like or actualy like eaither, or if it's a attempt at another public stunt, it's pretty obvious that the women is not a really desirable person to be around, inmature, very rude and quite idiotic in a number of categorys. I mean seriously, made WBC look more like idiots. So if this was another attempt at a stunt, they did a horriable job at making WBC look like the better person, and were beyond stupid for posting how to breech there network. -.-

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
I love how at one point he just starts taunting her with in a internet meme XD

But yeah, they completely deserved that -_- ''Emotionless Bitchslap'' Is exactly what they need, that and a swift kick in the arse.

The Urban Moose

Nov 9, 2010
I think Anonymous is fascinating. I also think how funny it is that the Anon rep is totally keeping his cool, while the lady is acting like a child. Really, who is more mature here?

SydneyHav

Feb 25, 2011
Personally I don't think "Anonymous" is a person or persons. I think WBC's websites being brought down is an act of an angry God. The websites being hacked is only a warning for them to get their act together and to stop spouting hate in His name. At least I sure hope so and it will mean my prayers have been answered. {smiley face}

VGC USpartan VS

Feb 14, 2011
Shirley Phelps got pwned so hard in this video I almost couldn't watch as she was talking in her deep denial.

Yay for run-on sentences!

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
I think my favorite part of Anon's attack was the authority under which they claimed the domain: Rule #14, which states "Do not argue with trolls ? it means that they win." WBC argued with the most powerful trolling force on the planet, and they lost.

I'm not sure that's what was intended by "Section #14", but it seems to fit.