Another Dragon Age 2 Unlockable Goes Up For Grabs

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
rsvp42 said:
JediMB said:
Indeed. Screw all this FB bullshit. I have had it ENOUGH with this item hostage that EA keeps pulling out on us.

You REALLY have to ask yourself if a standard RETAIL version of this game without all the extras included, isn't a gimped version.
These just buff your character and add extras to the experience. The game is not gimped without them unless you find yourself unable to play without a little extra cash or XP. It would be one thing if they were withholding quests or characters, but these are just little tomes with perks. Sure they're nice, but not essential to the gameplay.
I am not Straying Bullet. You made me think someone had actually replied to something I had said, and for that you are evil.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
This is kind of funny. The requirements keep escalating.

I want them to continue until someone shows up at my door in Dragon Age 2 promotional whitey-tighties while carrying a pamphlet and asking me if I have a personal relationship with Andraste.

Nifarious

Mar 15, 2010
Screw Bioware for blatantly broadcasting that its fans have absolutely no life whatsoever.

Morrigan disapproves -100

Dash85

Mar 21, 2010
Aris Khandr said:
It's from The Sound of Music. How have you not seen The Sound of Music?
I've seen it. A long time ago. I didn't particularly like it much, from what I remember. Since it was probably about 15 years ago, I don't remember a whole lot.

mazzaism

Aug 16, 2007
so, three books that have no known use, they'll probably sell it if they don't get the requirements for you guys to get it free, and anyway, these "Powerful Tomes" may be leveled, so you pick it up early, it kills all your enemies up to level 5 in one hit, and then after that it's effectiveness goes down the drain, like some dude's razor on oblivion, or you pick it up too late and lose the fun in the game, either way they're not particularly good unless you're finding something extremely difficult, in my opinion? I'm still undecided about getting the game but if I do I'm definitely getting the Dead Space armour, but i wish it looked like the security armour, that armour is smexy

rsvp42

Jan 15, 2010
JediMB said:
I am not Straying Bullet. You made me think someone had actually replied to something I had said, and for that you are evil.
Oh crap. Apologies. I'm not evil, I guess I just clicked the wrong quote button and failed at fixing it before I posted. Fixed now.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Mezmer said:
No Bioware, I'm not doing that. You may own my soul, but that's where I cross the line.
THAT. Bioware, ILU. YOU OWN....WOULD OWN MY SOUL.
Stop being annoying, kthanks.

SyphonX

Coffee Bandit
Mar 22, 2009
I don't think so.

Just no.

Fucking Facebook, how creative Bioware. Or shall I say, EAware?!?!?

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
mazzaism said:
so, three books that have no known use, they'll probably sell it if they don't get the requirements for you guys to get it free, and anyway, these "Powerful Tomes" may be leveled, so you pick it up early, it kills all your enemies up to level 5 in one hit, and then after that it's effectiveness goes down the drain, like some dude's razor on oblivion, or you pick it up too late and lose the fun in the game, either way they're not particularly good unless you're finding something extremely difficult, in my opinion?
One of them is an XP/Level-Up tome. The others are bound to be something similar. Not significant enough for them to be able to sell them.

Honestly, I think we'll end up getting the third book regardless of if we reach the stated goals. Only BioWare can tell if we've succeeded anyway, and giving us the items is better PR.

robandall

Jan 25, 2010
I use FB every day and I'm not doing that. Spamming my friends isn't on. What is happening over at Bioware? First miss step was their responses re: planet scanning in ME2, then offering the ME2 DLC free to PS3 owners and now snidely offering a pissy incentive to get me to do their marketing for them.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Well I guess someone was willing to bug their facebook friends every day, because Bioware announced that the third book got unlocked. Congratulations, Internet. We are now spamming for phat lewtz.