Another person shot dead this time at a rally and counter protest clash in Denver

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
...so is every person who votes democrat a domestic terrorist then, because they're all antifa?

'Cause I don't think we have the resources to go after 66 million people
do they all think Trump and his administration are literal fascists or do they just disagree with his positions and policies.
Cause there's a pretty clear difference and indication that in this case the shooter believed Trump et al to be literal fascists.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
do they all think Trump and his administration are literal fascists or do they just disagree with his positions and policies.
Cause there's a pretty clear difference and indication that in this case the shooter believed Trump et al to be literal fascists.
I think that, am I terrorist?
Edit - also, this is literal thought crime by your own definition. Hilarious.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
I think that, am I terrorist?
Edit - also, this is literal thought crime by your own definition. Hilarious.
Well it's the definition you said before that AntiFA isn't some group with leadership it's just people opposing what they see as fascism......... so it's your own standards used here.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
I am both curious as to how such a system would allegedly be supposed to work
Ghana Security Corps!

Has this ever happened to you? "Oh no! The security person I hired had anti-Semitic views and how I'm being sued over his use of violence towards a Jewish man!"

Hire from Ghana instead! We don't care about your politics, we only care about protecting YOU!
Antifa? BLM? Liberals? GOP? The only language we speak is Money!
Our trained security force goes through weeks of intense training by ignoring US news! George Floyd who?
What's the cost of a lawsuit vs the cost of a plane ticket with room and board? The bottom line is savings for YOU!

Don't let pesky lawyers assassinate your contractor's character based on their social media accounts, hire from Ghana today!

Reactions: Kwak

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Well it's the definition you said before that AntiFA isn't some group with leadership it's just people opposing what they see as fascism......... so it's your own standards used here.
Yeah but does that make me a terrorist?
Edit - if anyone reports or he receives mod punishment for calling me a terrorist in this case I will do everything in my power to ruin their day. I am quite literally asking for this.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Yeah but does that make me a terrorist?
Edit - if anyone reports or he receives mod punishment for calling me a terrorist in this case I will do everything in my power to ruin their day. I am quite literally asking for this.
pretty sure you have to have killed some-one or plan to to truly get be classified as one.

So I can't really speak to that really.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
pretty sure you have to have killed some-one or plan to to truly get be classified as one.

So I can't really speak to that really.
Say I plan to kill you for completely non-political reasons, am I a terrorist now?

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
No then you're just likely have to join the queue lol
Ok, so why’s anyone in Antifa a terrorist? You got proof this guy shot for political purposes?
Edit- also, that’s an insane definition of terrorist given various killers and their religious motives throughout the years, but hey, let’s see this shitty “political or religious reasons” definition through.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Ok, so why’s anyone in Antifa a terrorist? You got proof this guy shot for political purposes?
Edit- also, that’s an insane definition of terrorist given various killers and their religious motives throughout the years, but hey, let’s see this shitty “political or religious reasons” definition through.
Sorry did I miss the part where I was asked to say AntiFA are terrorists? Which they can't be because they're not an actual group right so they can't be a terrorist organisation right?
You seem to have skipped some setps in this argument and jumped straight to terrorism?

I mean is that what you would want to be called?

I can say AntiFA did this just as I can say Neonazis killed Jo Cox. Or does that only work for one ideology and not others?

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Sorry did I miss the part where I was asked to say AntiFA are terrorists? Which they can't be because they're not an actual group right so they can't be a terrorist organisation right?
You seem to have skipped some setps in this argument and jumped straight to terrorism?

I mean is that what you would want to be called?

I can say AntiFA did this just as I can say Neonazis killed Jo Cox. Or does that only work for one ideology and not others?
Yeah, sure man.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
The neo-nazi who killEd Jo Cox got called a neo-nazi because of his links to the National Front, the National Vanguard, and the English Defense League.

You know, neo-nazi organizations

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
I believe this administration is pretty fucking fascist. At the very least, Trump doesn't consider being a neo-Nazi to be a dealbreaker.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
The neo-nazi who killEd Jo Cox got called a neo-nazi because of his links to the National Front, the National Vanguard, and the English Defense League.

You know, neo-nazi organizations
And yet Neo-Nazi is an ideology.

AntiFa is an ideology and there are no groups people keep saying thus there is only judging them by affiliation to the ideology as there is no such thing as AntiFA groups or so people keep saying. Unless that's a lie now?

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Ok, so again deflecting from the article. Also, is "Person thinks Trump is fascist. Person opposes Trump. Trump=fascism, therefore person is Antifa" is so fucking dumb I'm kind of at a loss for words. I do love how that article just spells out your entire thesis statement for this thread though: "Footage from small hours has been seized upon by right-wing activists to condemn Black Lives Matter protesters", because let's face it, you didn't find out about this from local papers, you found out when all those vultures on Twitter started shrieking about it. It's why you're spending so much time trying to defend their earlier "aNtIfA AsSAsSIn" remarks.