Apologize on behalf of your country

scyrin

Mar 31, 2010
here in Hawaii, i apologize for allowing ourselves to be attacked and got us involved in world war 2

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
From America:
We're sorry for watching football, and being general idiots for voting Bush. But mostly, we are sorry for creating this thing:

WaffleGod

Oct 22, 2008
As a Belgian I sincerely apologise for:

-Not having a governement.
-Having 40 - 50% of our people being French-speaking.
-Not doing anything in the world, ever!
-Having the most confusing politics in the entire world.
-Being a battlefield in both world wars.
-Brussels sprouts.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
VanityGirl said:
America: We're sorry about Bush.

Our bad.
You've got it all wrong. Here:

Naheal said:
*looks at fox news*

NO. We provide 90% of the world's entertainment. Hell, we let a retarded kid be president for 8 years. What's that say about land of opportunity, eh?
We were being nice and we provided entertainment for the rest of the world.

Karma168

Nov 7, 2010
As a scot i apologise for the creation of that god awful song we all sing at new year. seriously even we don't know what the hell 'auld lang syne' is about anymore.

I do however refuse to apologise for bagpipes. they sound amazing, don't understand how people think they're bad :s

flim.geek.chic

Oct 22, 2009
I'm American... and I'm just very sorry... like all us lazy Americans I can't be arsed to list all the countries flaws... besides I'm flying soon and don't want to be put on any "Random" extra screening lists.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Wahful said:
Living in Northern Ireland i should probably apologise to the Republic of Ireland for existing!

Old news though, im pretty sure there O.K about it now.
Well England just gave us a big bunch of money to help with our failed economy, so I think we'll have to get over all that history soon enough.

Nsladey

Dec 22, 2010
As a Britain I apologise to Austrailians for winning the Ashes this year

....oh, and slavery and all that other stuff...

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Karma168 said:
As a scot i apologise for the creation of that god awful song we all sing at new year. seriously even we don't know what the hell 'auld lang syne' is about anymore.

I do however refuse to apologise for bagpipes. they sound amazing, don't understand how people think they're bad :s
Auld Lang Syne is ear candy compared to that fucking 'Letter To America' song. And that 'I would walk 500 miles' one. Ugh.

At this point I feel I should apologize in return for Ireland inflicting Westlife's tuneless blight upon the musical landscape.

Bearsong

Dec 20, 2009
I, Bearsong (AKA the Bill of Ineffable wisdom), Do hereby apologize for the following:

Lady gaga
Country Music
American Football (Go All Blacks!)
The Ford Pinto
Our sense of moral righteousness
Taking credit for Apple Pie
Any wars we had no business being in, past present and future
John Boener
Sarah Palin
Michael Jackson after 1990
aaaand last but not least...
George Lucas after 1985

My Sincerest apologies. Please forgive us World.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
On behalf of the United Kingdom i would like to apologise for our foriegn policies, our shit government (the coalition) the increasing stupidity of our country, our governments desire to be like america and our racist tossers.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
FolkLikePanda said:
Sorry for having a big fuck off Empire and making everyone have to learn our language, well I'm alright I live in the country. Also sorry for sucking America's dong.
Dam ninja!

Poopster

Dec 23, 2010
On behalf of the Philippines i'm sorry for the botched hostage rescue last year which claimed 8 lives including the hostage taker, i am terribly sorry.

brendonnelly

Aug 11, 2009
Lord Wafflemire said:
spookydom said:
brendonnelly said:
From Australia: Sore ry for being the best country.
Even though most of you descend from criminals in my country. Fucking colonials;) Your just like the British but not as good at playing cricket and with much better weather. That is what you should apologize for.;)
America was a penal colony too you know. And there were many many colonists and gold miners that came in later.
Also, the crimes were a result of Britain's poor economy ie most were sent out for stealing a loaf of read or something...

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Dear World;

We regret nothing!

Sincerely,
Scotland

[sub][sub][sub][sub]I can't think of anything Scotland did to the world apart from give everyone tartan and tartan man skirts! There is probably something though.[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Sorry for Summer of '69. It's a great song, but it's too damn catchy.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
OptimusPrime33 said:
On behalf of America, we're sorry about Bush, Iraq, Afghanistan, and 4683 lives. Though I'm sure we ain't over yet -_-
Hardly the ones who need to apologise, but hey it's your story.

I apologise for WoW, and for Activision Blizzard's imminent takeover of the world.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Dear World,

On behalf of The Netherlands, I apologise for one of the banes of your existence; traffic enforcement cameras.

Oh I absolutely sincerely apologise for creating 'gabber' and hardcore house. Canada and Ireland, your Justin Bieber and Westlife are angels compared to this:
Yeah. I'm truly truly sorry.