Apologize on behalf of your country

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
On behalf of all Australians, sorry our country is so lethal.

Only the descendants of criminals could go toe to toe with what beats and creatures of pure hate the world could dream up.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Toaster Hunter said:
From America,
The rest of the world knows what we have done. Instead of apologizing, I thank the rest of the world for putting up with us. Thank you.
"We haven't."

-China

Hatchet90

Nov 15, 2009
JoeThree said:
eelel said:
JoeThree said:
Lord Wafflemire said:
JoeThree said:
America here. Sorry to the rest of you that you're not us, but then, as the saying goes, the world needs garbage men, and I suppose that's you.
It's ok, the USA's arrogant dickheadry has already been apologized for.
Yeah... that's pretty much the President's only job these days. At least that's all he seems to do. That and burn money.

2 more years.... just 2 more years...
It was the Republicans that wasted our sizable surplus not the Democrats.
Clinton: Secured a positive legacy by fucking over the future.
Bush: Terrible President, nuff said.
Obama: Spent more than Bush on less.

In short, it's been 16 terrible years, and Reagan wasn't that great either. In fact, I would say the last decent President was Nixon/LBJ. Two men who history shits on over events either outside their control, or miniscule events blown out of proportion by the media.
I'll say that only Bush's second term was terrible, but I agree with you on all other accounts.

Sedrine

Wallflower
Sep 14, 2010
Dear World,

I'm sorry we got drunk that time and trashed your place(s). Also, I think we may have puked on one of your monuments. Our bad.

Sincerely,
Australia

PS: I swear it looked like a bathroom at the time. Sorry!

CrazyDave DC

Apr 14, 2010
Aerodyamic said:
Canada is sorry for being Canada' eh?

I'd like to add we're sorry aboot Celine Dion, and fer losing at the Worlds Juniors, eh?
Oh God, don't even remind me about that! Ha ha, what a disaster!

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
American from New York here.

On behalf of my country, I, CrazyCapnMorgan, apologize for killing off good talent (i.e. Sam Kinison, Bill Hicks, Lenny Bruce) at realtively young ages while giving mediocre hacks and thieves (Dane Cook, Denis Leary, Ned Mencia) recognition that they obviously don't deserve.

I also apologize for having the world watch as our government murdered its own citizens for not being in strict compliance with it (i.e. Waco, Ruby Ridge, New Orleans after Katrina, WTC 1,2 and 7) while promoting "freedom" and "democracy".

And American Idol. Bleh...

darkknight9

Feb 21, 2010
DevilWolf47 said:
Japan would have been willing to go to a negotiating table without the need for a massive invasion or a nuclear firebomb.
Obviously that's why there's countless books on the topic to the contrary. Even ones now, years later listing actual preparations taken to defend at all costs through the magic of declassified Japanese documents). (Operation Ketsugō)

darkknight9

Feb 21, 2010
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
American from New York here.

On behalf of my country, I, CrazyCapnMorgan, apologize for killing off good talent (i.e. Sam Kinison, SNIP

I also apologize for having the world watch as our government murdered its own citizens for not being in strict compliance with it (Ruby Ridge)
I miss Sammy. Bigtime.

And Ruby Ridge... I can't even think about it or see anything on it without having it angry up my blood. I hope the survivors have been able to find comfort as best they can.

enriel

Oct 20, 2009
I couldn't think of anything that hadn't already been done to death but my Brazilian friend wants to apologize for Banana Spiders. She'd like to add however that at least they gave us bikinis. And then apologize again for the waxing.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
American:

I'm sorry that we bombed Iraq's civilian water supply in the 1990's, and subsequently embargoed the nation, killing 500,000 civilians as a result. I'm sorry that we intervened by helping the Mujahideen against the Soviet and Afghans governments in the late 80's/early 90's. I'm sorry that after our nation's actions came back to haunt us in the 9/11 attacks we started two wars in retaliation, again in Iraq in Afghanistan, with Iraq not having had anything to do with the wars anyway.

I'm also sorry about the genocide against the Native Americans, and for the fact that we were the last to abolish slavery.

There's a lot of other stuff, but those are the ones that come most readily to mind.

Lord Wafflemire

Apr 2, 2010
I have actuall thought of some proper things for Australia to be sorry for, though they are still rather inconsequential.

-The movie: Australia
-Tony Abbot, particularly his affinity for speedos
-John Howard sucking G.W.Bush's dick for all those years.

That is all.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Dear World.

On behalf of Australia I apologise for:

- Treating refugees like absolute crap.
- Screwing over East Timor back in the 70s.
- Nearly wiping our native population off the map. Then treating them like absolute crap.
- The drunkards.
- The racism.
- The venomous creatures.
- Giving America so many blowjobs.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
as an american, i apologize for spreading the thiness/anorexia cult worldwide =(

redeemer09

Jan 19, 2009
well since some the brits are feeding there already huge egos and saying britans done nothing. il apologize for them(even though i live in mexico were sorry for being the cum hanky of n. america).on behalf of great britan we're sorry for being such big twats UNCE UNCE UNCE

Snake Plissken

Jul 30, 2010
2012 Wont Happen said:
American:

I'm sorry that we bombed Iraq's civilian water supply in the 1990's, and subsequently embargoed the nation, killing 500,000 civilians as a result. I'm sorry that we intervened by helping the Mujahideen against the Soviet and Afghans governments in the late 80's/early 90's. I'm sorry that after our nation's actions came back to haunt us in the 9/11 attacks we started two wars in retaliation, again in Iraq in Afghanistan, with Iraq not having had anything to do with the wars anyway.

I'm also sorry about the genocide against the Native Americans, and for the fact that we were the last to abolish slavery.

There's a lot of other stuff, but those are the ones that come most readily to mind.
Pfffft...whatever. That stuff's not important. As an American, I apologize for

blank0000

Oct 3, 2007
Why should I apologize for the actions of others who I do not control. I am not proud of every tid bit of my countries history, but I was not a part of its development, and do not know the details of everything that we have done, the difficulties of those in control, and the weaknesses of others. I feel no personal shame and I think that people have to have a lot of nerve to hold themselves up against an entire society and act like they have some sort of moral high ground.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
I hearby apologize for that brat that is now sailing around the world and "Het Sterren meisje" (that girl that "fell asleep" during a tattoo sesion and "woke up" with those stars on her face)