Apologize on behalf of your country

Civillianslave

May 20, 2009
Dear Everybody,

We regret Much, such as our little know role in slavery and empire along side the English. We apologise for to anyone who came to our country, ended in Glasgow and got mugged. (That's Glasgow for ya!) We apologise mostly for battered mars bars and the like. This was part of our plan to disable the US and English empire via obesity but it totally back fired on us#:(

Oh and a big sorry for giving the world Gordon Brown............oh and in case it ever happens, sorry for nuking everyone but the US and Europe. Yes Scotland is host to The UKs nuclear arsenal, enough to destroy the globe many times over......so um sorry bout that if it happens

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Sorry for the Muhammed drawings, even though I didn't draw them, it was something that should have never happened.
Also, sorry for Alphabeat and Aqua.

Cryptekz

Jan 8, 2011
I apologize for Justin "No Balls" Bieber, Drake, Alanis Morisette, Celine Dion, Stephen "The Robot" Harper, for having the best banks in the world, and for not doing our job and insulating America's Huge Ego.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
Coruptin said:
On behalf of the Republic of Korea I apologise for being a nation seemingly wholly comprised of arrogant pricks who love to tell others about how great Korea is; in addition, I would also like to apologise for our nation's akward step brother, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, because he can't come on to the internets himself.
Well you did give us Korean BBQ and live dramas so no hard feelings. Also I don't anyone in their right mind can look at your step brothers M.O. and hold it against you.

El Poncho said:
Palademon said:
On behalf of England, I apologise for actually speaking the language properly, unlike the rest of the world.

Oh, and slavery.
To be fair we did abolish slavery, which if we didn't start a slave trade wouldn't have happened:p

I am sorry for the mass killings of under equipped tribes and all those other killings we did.
Actually slave trade started with the Dutch (Netherlands).

Right Eddie Griffin?

So as a Mexican-American I would like to apologize to Mexico for President Polk and the "Manifest Destiny". I would also like to apologize to the El Salvadorians who had to go through my country in order to get to... my country. Sorry for jacking all your cash.

Edit: Sorry for all the typos. It's 2:46 AM here in LA.

moretimethansense

Apr 10, 2008
I'd like to apologize on behalf of the British empire.

We are truly deeply sorry for unleashing America upon the world, had we known we'd have fought harder. and we are very sorry.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
On behalf of England, I apologise for convincing everyone that we're good at football... oh wait a minute, we didn't even manage that, did we...

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
On behalf of England, I apologise for convincing everyone that we're good at football... oh wait a minute, we didn't even manage that, did we...

EDIT: sorry, bloody 'captcha' BS

Edorf

May 30, 2010
Chapper said:
T0RD said:
Jonluw said:
Edorf said:
Yeah, the vikings were pretty bad, but seriously, don't we have anything else to apologise for?

Oh, we do. I apologise on behalf of Norway for taking part of the slave trade.

Also, it's good to see that there are more Norwegians here now. Where have you guys been? o_O
I've been lurking around here for a year or so! I just dont post very often ^^
also what is this slave trade you are talking about? ;O

fessferenc

Apr 17, 2009
I, fessferenc, apologize on behalf of Canada for breaking our word on 9/10ths of the international treaties we sign, and for not making any decisions about even slightly controversial topics, basically sitting on the fence for as long and sometimes longer than is socially acceptable.

Jun 11, 2008
Rathcoole said:
Sure the English have done some shitty things to us but that does not excuse the murder of innocent men,women and children. Those that wanted there own Ireland have it and despite what you claim there are more in the north who want to stay with Britian than want to join the sinking ship that is the republic. But no rather than let everybody go on as they please some people seem determined to force the north into a united Ireland weather they want it or not. We are just fine as we are thanks and yes we do run the country but we still recieve hand outs from britian if whose dried up tell me what would the country do for money? we have no industry or resources.
Well thanks for only half reading my post. As I said a couple of times in the post the actions of certain groups ON BOTH SIDES were not justified. I am sure I don't have to go into the Shankill Butchers and the Omagh Bombings as you probably know all about those. As I said at the time Britain wanted the 6 counties in the North due to the economic advantage it gave them so no at the time we could of had the 32 if the rumour of bribes is to believed. Yes if hand outs from Britain stopped your economy would be fucked. Republic's wouldn't be fucked if the people weren't so corrupt but that is a different story.

Hristo Tzonkov

Apr 5, 2010
On behalf of Bulgaria I'd like to apologise to Italy for being slightly smarter as a race than them(that isn't saying much) and for Michelle Bonev and all those retarded scandals.

LupusDei

Jan 7, 2011
Sorry on the behalf of Ireland for drinking the rest of ye's under the table since CREATION.

Rachel317

Nov 15, 2009
To America specifically: I apologise, on behalf of England, for Cheryl Cole. Yes, you may not have heard of her yet but, believe me, your media will soon be over-saturated with her. I'm so very, very sorry.

To the rest of the world, I apologise for the fact that the English government constantly tries to put this country up on a pedestal, as though we are perfect, and gives the impression that we look down on every other country. I am fully aware that the rest of the world (Europe especially) laughs at us over our non-sensical policies.

Also, I'm sorry for our appalling music scene. And terrible, up-our-own-arse artsy films. And horrible authors. And, most of all. I'm sorry for the existence of the Beckhams and John Barrowman.

EDIT: John Barrowman is Scottish, but I think Scotland would probably like to let everyone assume he's "British" as opposed to anything else ;)
The English, we like to emphasise that he's SCOTTISH. He's from SCOTLAND. NOT England. SCOTLAND. SCOOOOOTLAND.

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
On behalf of England I apologise: to most of the world, for the empire and the damage caused to cultures by colonialism.

For pretending that it was only people of the British isles that fought under the banner of England in the both World Wars

To Scotland and Wales for pretty much killing off your old languages.

And to the US, well, I feel it my duty to say sorry for pushing David Beckham at you after he lost all usefulness.

The-Bad-Blooded

Jan 6, 2011
I, on behalf of Spain, apologize for whiping-out the Aztecs, taking shitloads of Gold, making money that was worth less than the materials it was made from, and for being very very very exceptionally good-looking...

I, on behalf of Italy, Apologize for giving the world the Most Handsome men (me included) for the rest of you to Compete with, sorry, we'll try to leave you the good women...

The-Bad-Blooded

Jan 6, 2011
I Also, on behalf of Australia, to america, apologize for ever giving you the illusion that hugh jackman, Nicole Kidman, or Mel Gibson ever belonged to you...
actually, you can keep mel Gibson...

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
On behalf of England I apologise to Wales for all the jokes we make about you. Sorry guys! (I really mean it to!)

(I don't know if I've been beaten to it with this one but ho well).