Apologize on behalf of your country

May 28, 2009
FolkLikePanda said:
Sorry for having a big fuck off Empire and making everyone have to learn our language, well I'm alright I live in the country. Also sorry for sucking America's dong.
Yeah same also sorry for Simon Cowl ( I think I spelt his name right) too.

DaftPivot XXX

Nov 19, 2009
I Daftpivot XXX apologize for Canada being so awesome and all are people being real kind and oh yea the clean air and healthy forests and also for being SOOOO amazing that you other countries can't compare......I think that's it. And I guess I have to search real deep down to find something bad about this place, soooooo our amateur movies and TV shows will have to suffice.
*Whispers* (But we find them comforting, warm and kind-hearted because we are that kind of people).

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
As a Dutch guy, I am sorry for clogs. and some cheeses. ... can't really think of something else

Arfonious

Nov 9, 2009
On behalf of Sweden I am sorry for discovering America

(Yes the vikings were there first, and yes it was propably vikings from Norway but I'm still sorry for it)

legion431

Mar 14, 2010
Freezy_Breezy said:
Australia here. None of what we've done concerns you.

Go away.
I also can't think of anything bad that Australia has done, and being Australian I think I should know.

Lydius_Winters

Sep 25, 2008
On behalf of Sweden i apologize to the rest of the world for us having no balls in dealing with Muslims and for letting them steamroll their incessant religious insecurities about the state of their god over our heads.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
varulfic said:
On behalf of Sweden, I apologize for... uh...

...hmm... uhh... Anna Anka?
Goddamnit I want it in written form!
On behalf of Norway, I apologize for the lutefisk. Sincerely.

ThatOtakuGuy

Apr 18, 2010
As an American......
jeez......
I apologize for Sarah Palin (stupid and annoying ***** that she is), the Jonas brothers (May they be struck by lightning), George W. Bush (Really guys? We had to elect him TWICE???), and Twilight(.... no words can convey my embarassment of this). And as a Jew, who could become an Israeli citizen at the drop of a hat, I'll take it upon myself to represent Israelis.

I'm sorry that Israelis wear skinny jeans and half-opened dress-shirts to formal occasions.

Thats it.

incandescent-smile

Jun 7, 2010
To Spain, Portugal, Southern France, (and wherever the World Cup is being held),

Sorry for producing the most irritating tourists, that like to go on holiday to your countries to take advantage of booze that is generally cheaper than the stuff they can get at home, getting drunk and causing a ruckus. Really, we aren't all like that. And the people who are like that, they're like that all the time - just think, you get them for two weeks of the year; the other 50, they're our problem. Nevertheless, it's pretty embarrassing.

Sincerely,
England

Keyser_Soze

Sep 2, 2009
I would like to apologize for M. Night Shylaman. Since we are ultimately responsible. I would however, also like to blame Americans for making him popular.

ShasoRmyr

Apr 12, 2010
On behalf of the USA I apologize for everything we have done internationally since 1900, and everything we will do in the next 20-50 years. I hope that our country will chill out, and approach the next few decades with a little fore-thought and common sense...

... but we both know that's not going to happen. :(

Talshere

Jan 27, 2010
Palademon said:
On behalf of England, I apologise for actually speaking the language properly, unlike the rest of the world.

Oh, and slavery.

Er.....I always hate it when ppl use this. Britain way bay a far a LONG way from being the first country to practice slavery, and revolutionised human rights when we became the first country to en mass ban its practice. Its why I never supported Tony Blair's apology.

OT: I apologise for the level of ignorance displayed by a large proportion of the British population regarding immigrants in this country. One day they'll realise that our econemy is founded on the back of people who work 9 hours a day for minimum wage and claim no benefits, unlike our own indigenous population... who do noting all day and claim thousands in benefits.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
I, Latinidiot, apologize on behalf of Holland for the crucial part we played in slavery: I apologize for our cruel reign in Indonesia, and finally, I apologize for us not having an army during the second world war.

On behalf of Costa Rica, i have nothing to apologize for. We are perfect.

Demodeus

Sep 20, 2010
As Romanian Id like to apologize for creating vampires..
Without us you wouldnt have to endure stuff like Twilight, were truly sorry about that.

Nihilism_Is_Bliss

Oct 27, 2009
On behalf of Australia I apologise, because for some reason our government's petty, yet consistently recurring failures, somehow keep making news on this site.

I also apologise to Japan for our incredibly high percentage of sea shepherd sympathisers and the like.

Oh, and I apologise for the movie 'Australia'.

Oh! How could I forget vegemite!?
Sorry about vegemite.