Apologize on behalf of your country

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Floppertje said:
RanD00M said:
I on the hand of Iceland apologize for nothing. I have nothing to apologize for. I could apologize for my ancestors stealing female royalty from Ireland, but they brought the gingers with them, so it all evens out.
are you sure about that? how about borrowing tons of money and then not paying it back?
haha BURN!
I lolled hard at that.

And very true.
(fellow Dutchmen)

Bogdan Carmaciu

Sep 16, 2010
I`m Romanian, so I`m not really sure we played any role in any big plan so far, so I`m not sure if I have what to apologize for to start with *mumbling "if only we had our shot, one shot*.

Lt.Snuffles

Apr 12, 2010
I, Lieutenant 1st class Snuffles, preemptivly apologise on behalf of the United kingdom of Great Britain and northen Ireland, for fucking up the Olyimpics.

I would also like to apologise to the international community for the following abominations shat out by the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland:

Jamie Oliver
Coldplay
Simon Cowell
Nick Clegg (RAAAGE)
Mcfly
Liverpool
Gordon Brown
Liable laws

We're sorry...

zestamaster

Apr 3, 2009
i zestamaster apoligse for amercia being the biggest, fattest nation that blew china so hard it needed to use tweesers to get the teeth out

Joe Herbert

Oct 13, 2010
I am sorry on behalf of the united states of america for:
Friends
Lost
Survivor
all of the British shows that we had stolen and turned into unfunny crap: see the office
Jersey Shore, Anyone from Jersey Shore and just about all of New Jersey (exception Kevin Smith)

and how i'm currently steeling Canada's greatest invention.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/1852-Canada-is-Sorry

(I'm also personally sorry for posting this in the wrong thread the first time.)

Blazingdragoon04

May 22, 2009
As a resident of the United States, I want to first apologize for the amount of elitists we pump out of New England (that's Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island, and Connecticut to those of you that didn't know). All the "high end" schools in the area give these people some inflated sense of self worth, when really they are just self-absorbed douchebags. I have done my best to quell them, but they have combined with California hipsters and elitists to form a race of elitist/hipster hybrids with no perceivable weakness, so I'm sorry you have to deal with them when they travel.

As for all of the U.S., I sincerely apologize for the Westboro Baptist Church. They give religion a terrible name, and are a group of the most hateful, spiteful, ignorant people on the planet and need to just be silenced, but that damn first amendment keeps getting in the way.

Joe Herbert

Oct 13, 2010
I guess i should also apologize directly to Japan.

First
I'm sorry we use the most terrible weapon ever devised on you're civilian population... Twice.

Second
American tourists that think that going to Japan is like stepping into an anime.

Third
Worshiping Japanese culture to the point where it embarrasses even you without actually your culture, and the resulting product "American Anime-Fandom".

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
On behalf of Sweden, I hereby apologize for... ehm... what was it... Something except Basshunter! Help me out here, guys!

Azdron

Nov 21, 2010
From NZ, we apologize for hipocratically toting our green image while being the most environmentally detrimental bunch of wankers ever to walk the earth. Were not going to STOP or anything, we need that tourism money. But we are a little bit sorry.

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
Azdron said:
From NZ, we apologize for hipocratically toting our green image while being the most environmentally detrimental bunch of wankers ever to walk the earth. Were not going to STOP or anything, we need that tourism money. But we are a little bit sorry.
Can you please apologise for your accent too? It's so funny I can't take any Kiwis seriously!

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
I, on behalf of Ireland, apologize for our, some would say, lukewarm response to World War 2.

"There's a WHAT on? Sorry, i couldn't hear you, i was in the shower. A WHAT? Oh, its over? Oh well."

Okuu_Fusion

Jul 14, 2010
Not sure anyone has posted this yet... But some things need to be apologized for multiple times...

Sorry for fastfood... Also Sorry for our country being one of the leading causes to the decline of civilization...
(America)

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
On behalf of The United States, I apologize for inspiring Japanese game companies to give their franchises gritty reboots. I also apologize for putting darker and edgier box art on Japan's colorful games.