Apple Patents New "Anti-Sexting" Technology

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
FUCK THAT!!!

SRSLY Though, are we Inventing SKYNET or something?!

Shit!! Here come the Terminators!!!! GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
Anti-what-now?

thats, uh, thats kinda overdoing it. fuck, isn't that invading peoples privacy? you could get sued for that.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
What?! It compares age and grade levels? Who the fuck is eight years old and has an iPhone?! Oh wait, never mind. Forgot this was the 21st century. Oh whatever, it's not like there won't be ways around it when it comes out, so what's the point?

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
This is obviously a good idea.....NOT
The_root_of_all_evil said:
We are Apple. Clean up your messages and surrender your rights. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
No! The line must be drawn here!

Player 2

Feb 20, 2009
Cain_Zeros said:
Well, even if it's a software update that includes it, I'm the only person who uses my phone, and won't turn it on. And I'm in my second year of college and turning 20 in April 2011 anyway. In other words, fuck you Apple, I'll say whatever I want!
If it was a software update I doubt they'd make it an option, Apple are cocks like that.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
So they'll replace the offensive content with the apple logo. Doesn't touch pics and video (yet) but its only a matter of time....
And people wonder why I dislike Apple...

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
Well I for one think that apple is making a huge mist-...ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL. WE ARE APPLE!!! ALL YOUR BASES BELONG TO US!!!

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Player 2 said:
Cain_Zeros said:
Well, even if it's a software update that includes it, I'm the only person who uses my phone, and won't turn it on. And I'm in my second year of college and turning 20 in April 2011 anyway. In other words, fuck you Apple, I'll say whatever I want!
If it was a software update I doubt they'd make it an option, Apple are cocks like that.
Then there's still the fact that it's by age and grade level and I'm in college and turning 20 in six months...

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
FUCK THAT!!!

I seriously think Apple is trying to invent SKYNET!!!

Oh shit! here come the Terminators to try and stop my Message.....Must send out...SCREW YOU APPLE....AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH Their Ripping out my insides...

The Machines are watching you

spuddaemon

Nov 9, 2009
Andy Chalk said:
...about, oh, 20 minutes
That's right... to all those morally & self-righteous missionaries trying to convert the savage masses...

I mean, dog forbid our parents block us from doing, what they did as kids... flirt, talk dirty, have sex.

Go hyper-hormonal hackers!

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
This patent is almost as useless as the single-banana container. Any parent permissive enough to give their kid a freaking iphone is likely the same kind of parent who thinks parental control options are a wasted effort.

But hey, just in case this does start an anti-sexual revolution, would anybody else like to join me in playing Twing-Twang?

Loonerinoes

Apr 9, 2009
And so it continues. The moral guardians and the PR planners doing what they must for the sake of appearances and the youth not giving a shit and doing what they like in a slightly different way.

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Doesnt that just mean people will use a Thesarus?

Yeah, this isnt going to work without having Runescape level censoring, so you cant say anything.

spuddaemon

Nov 9, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
Strict parents don't know how to censor games, what chance do they have of getting this to work?
Exactly.

Shoggoth2588 said:
But hey, just in case this does start an anti-sexual revolution, would anybody else like to join me in playing Twing-Twang?
I'm in!