Assault Rifle you would use to defend a woman you like

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
MaxMees said:
Shock and Awe said:

Hk416 Baby! All the awesomeness of the M-4 with none of the draw backs!
Apart from the dumb placement of the charging handle and non-ambidextrous casing ejection.
The first is subjective, and the second doesn't matter as an individual choice, as most people will only use the rifle as right or left handed, not switching back and forth.

HotFezz8

Nov 1, 2009
Anadinolin said:

L85A1

most accurate assault rifle apparantly.....i wonder, is my girl in close proximity to the offender, has he got her by a headlock and peering over her shoulder or is she tied up by him or what?
you probably want the L85A2, which doesn't jam and works well.

oh and i don't think those quesiton should be answered, they sound a bit S and M ;-)

Siege_TF

May 9, 2010
Pulse Carbine. Bolters are prone to jamming and Pulse Rifles are too unwieldly. Sure it looses out on rate of fire a bit, but it does a superior job of keeping the enemy pinned for proper grenade application (what can I say? I'm Canadian).

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
In this sort of situation, a gun seems like an... unwise choice. Instead, I'll disarm them with my batarangs then beat the crap out of them until they surrender.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
trophykiller said:
High five indeed. Especially when you have two. And two 1861 Colt Army pistols. And three 1860 Colt Navys. Home defense just got more awesome. People today have no respect for the classics. XD kidding.

The Afrodactyl

Jul 19, 2010
This. Whilst technically not an assault rifle, with a 30 round mag, it's more or less one.

If I'm allowed fictional weapons, then this:

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
RAKtheUndead said:
Rainboq said:
MrJKapowey said:
Rainboq said:
This weapon is pretty fucking ubiquitous.
aand it melts...
-snip-
They altered the Polymers, doesn't happen any more.
Still not very good for the price. This is inevitable when you choose a proprietary rail system instead of the standard and proven Picatinny rail system. The XM8 is the most overrated rifle ever designed.
It does exactly what it was designed to do, out preform the M16 and M4 rifles, and as for trying out the new rail system, that's how you improve and move forwards.

ajh93

Feb 11, 2010
Screw the assault rifle,give me a Chicago Typewriter any day of the week!

http://www.crazycromags.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/500x500/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/a/ca_chicago_typewriter.jpg

Edit: i'm a nub when it comes to posting images in forums,a little help to get out the ugly URL out of here? >.>

thedeathscythe

Aug 6, 2010
M14. Gotta love that wicked range it has as well as pinpoint accuracy, but still being able to be used in close quarters.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
MaxMees said:
spartan231490 said:
MaxMees said:
Shock and Awe said:

Hk416 Baby! All the awesomeness of the M-4 with none of the draw backs!
Apart from the dumb placement of the charging handle and non-ambidextrous casing ejection.
The first is subjective, and the second doesn't matter as an individual choice, as most people will only use the rifle as right or left handed, not switching back and forth.
It prevents the use of cheek rests, also you can only buy them in a left handed configuration specially.
I have got to give you that, especially seeing as I shoot rifles left handed, though thats more of a hassle in getting the rifle, not using it.