Best Videogame Quote (NO Bioshock)

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Well, if this topic isn't just screaming out for some Bioshock quotes, I don't know what is.

When Picasso became bored of painting people, he started representing them as cubes and other abstract forms. The world called him a genius! I've spent my entire surgical career creating the same tired shapes, over and over again: the upturned nose, the cleft chin, the ample bosom. Wouldn't it be wonderful if I could do with a knife what that old Spaniard did with a brush?
I can't be bothered hunting down any more, but hey, I managed to get a Bioshock quote in, so that's me satisfied. :)

Sir Boss

Mar 24, 2011
"But in the end... the future refused to change"
Chrono Trigger if you die during the last boss
or
"it would be so much easier if we all had the same DNA but no~ the universe loves diversity"\
Citadel groundskeeper Mass Effect 2

MisterMaster

May 27, 2011
Your pawn has reached the end of the board, Kain. And now my powers may even surpass yours. How ironic if the creature that you made should prove your own undoing. Now, we finish this.

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
"...but Humanity, as always, brought this was upon itself." Myrrah, Gears of War
"...but so often, the legacies that we leave behind are not the ones that we intended." Also Myrrah. I can't pick either of them.

Stone Golem

Jul 20, 2009
"I AM ERROR" - Error, Legend of Zelda 2

i thought for the longest time that it actually was a error and that my game was broken lol

XIGBARx13

Nov 19, 2009
Zantos said:
"I am the very model of a scientist salarian,
I've studied species turian, asari and batarian,
I'm quite good at genetics as a subset of biology,
I am quite the expert, which I know is a tautolog,
My xenoscience ranges from urban to agrarian,
I am the very model of a scientist salarian.

*Cough*" - Mordin Solus, Mass Effect 2
I think you just won this thread.

"This thing's me being me. Now I can say it straight out... That 'other me' is me." - Kanji Tatsumi, Persona 4
"I don't need to look for something to change or something to accomplish... I only need... to have faith in myself." - Naoto Shirogane

Aisaku

Jul 9, 2010
"Ah, yes "Reapers" The immortal race of sentient starships, allegedly waiting in dark space. We have dismissed that claim"

I'm gonna love rubbing that in the face of the Turian Councellor in ME3

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
"Where can we throw this where it won't hurt anyone we know or care about?"
-- Sam, about to dispose of a bomb, from Sam and Max Hit the Road

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
"Gyah! It's just a flesh wound!"
-Jail guard in Fable 1. Was even better with the South London accent, too.

Samoftherocks said:
"I smoke weed 'cause it gives me knowledge..." random passer by in GTA San Andreas.
Hahahaha! I love the random things passer-bys say in the GTA games.

senobit

Jan 6, 2011
Most of the stuff HK-47 says is pretty cool:

"Explanation: It's just that... you have all these squishy parts, master. And all that water! How the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea...""

team star pug

Sep 29, 2009
"On the surface, the Parasite expects the doctor to heal them for free, the farmer to feed them out of charity. How little they differ from the pervert who prowls the streets, looking for a victim he can ravish for his grotesque amusement."
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock 2 . Problem?

Aisaku

Jul 9, 2010
bluepotatosack said:
"Whenever I smell asphalt, I think of Maureen.
That's the last sensation I had before I blacked out: the thick smell of asphalt. And the first thing I saw when I woke up was her face. She said she'd fix my bike. Free. No strings attatched. I should have known then that things are never that simple.
Yeah, when I think of Maureen I think of two things: asphalt... and trouble."

Full Throttle. Oh yeah.
*Sheds a tear for the time Lucas Arts still had a soul*

Sojoez

Nov 24, 2009
GO FOR THE EYES BOO! GO FOR THE EYEEEES!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Yeah, that one will stay with me forever.
Also. The original "HEADSHOT" from Unreal Tournament.