Bethesda Shows Off Monsters, Magic and Stealth Kills in New Skyrim Screens

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Least now I can guarantee my mage character.

Sure, mages don't fit the setting of Skyrim very well compared to playing a Nordic warrior.

But the call of magicka is hard to resist...

Except in Morrowind. It's very easy to resist a mage in Morrowind.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
I smacked my gob at the lake picture. Damn, that's pretty.

Good God, I'm hyped for this game..

TheRealGoochman

Apr 7, 2010
they are all so pretty
I have a feeling that my eyes are going to explode and rainbows will fly out it looks so beautiful.

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
Cool, but I think they put that hooded fellow there to make us think about assasins creed. Since stabbing in the stomach like that is an assasination in AC

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Hungry Donner said:
It may have ended as a stealth kill but you just know that started off as a hug.
I lol'd

OT: It's my birthday about 4 days before the release of this game... oh it's going to be a good birthday this year! So very excited about this game! Oblivion was the first game I ever played on the 360, it's been such a long wait...

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
The wolves are a bit better, but they're still funny-looking. Why does Bethesda have issues with wolves?

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Holy crap. Did they make the Elven armor set look like something someone would actually want to wear?

This and Portal 2 are the only games I'm actually looking forward to this year.

unoleian

Jul 2, 2008
This game was a day-one purchase before it was even announced. Seeing these screens just makes the wait that much harder. So stoked for this.

Olofelefant

Feb 18, 2011
I WANT A BIG MANLY BEARD AND I WANT TO BE ABLE TO CHOP DOWN TREES AND GO ARRGH! (IN A MANLY WAY)
That's what I want to do.

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
The Rogue Wolf said:
Holy crap. Did they make the Elven armor set look like something someone would actually want to wear?

This and Portal 2 are the only games I'm actually looking forward to this year.
Actually, to me, that looks like Dwarven armor.

Plus, I want to see the new set of Glass armor. Oblivion's was so beautiful.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
In the middle of a Nord civil war, the great dragon Alduin - also known as the World Eater - returns to fulfill the prophecy fortold in the Elder Scrolls. Naturally, the player is the only one who can stop Alduin, and prevent it from devouring everyone.
Can't say that sounds that great. Especially "prophecy", "world eater", "only one" and "devouring everyone". I wonder if we'll end up being the little ***** errand boy in the main quest again and when the final fight comes around just stand there and watch.