Bill Nye the Science Guy Passes Out "Like Lady Gaga"

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Huh. Maybe Ed poisoned him because he came up with a new way to recycle your poop.
((Cookie if you get the referance.))

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
At first I assumed the Twitter comment was a joke, but thinking about it, it probably really happened.

And wth about the Lady Gaga comment?

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Aw cmon...saying 'I feel like Lady Gaga or something' is hardly comparing yourself to her, really.

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
Thank god he's ok. This man is like a sciencey god or something. Every kid of the last 2 generations onward has come to know and love him.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Who wants to go murder those who didn't help him.

Followers of ME: WE DOO!!!!!

*Grabs my chemistry set* Time to see what we can cook up to kill them >:D

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
Double A said:
Bill Nye is the coolest Science Guy in the history of Science Guys. His show was seriously the coolest thing on TV back in the late 90's. My Tech teacher last year even used a few episodes to provide a visual aid.
Bill Nye was pretty awesome...BUT...and Ive had this debate before, usually followed by much anger, so I hesitate to say this...Beakman was a good deal cooler.

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL!

OK, now that THAT'S out of my system...OT: Well, that sucks. Clearly even the best thing humanity has going for it has to take a break every now and then.
Well it's not out of mine! On a serious note, wtf? Somebody needs to slap those kids around for worrying about twitter instead of someone in need of help.

chaos order

Jan 27, 2010
Tsaba said:
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL!

OK, now that THAT'S out of my system...OT: Well, that sucks. Clearly even the best thing humanity has going for it has to take a break every now and then.
Well it's not out of mine! On a serious note, wtf? Somebody needs to slap those kids around for worrying about twitter instead of someone in need of help.
my god! this is like the 5th time im watching this vid I LOVED THIS SHOW!!!!!

OT: soo happy hes ok i remember way back when, when there was a rumor about his death that made me sad :(

Oct 14, 2010
Bill Nye the Science Guy was one of my favorite shows growing up. I even sent for the magnifying device he had one time.

Take care, Mr. Nye. Hope you've recovered well.

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
Impluse_101 said:
Who wants to go murder those who didn't help him.

Followers of ME: WE DOO!!!!!

*Grabs my chemistry set* Time to see what we can cook up to kill them >:D
soooooo, do you need help with the implementation or just the execution?

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
Xanadu84 said:
Double A said:
Bill Nye is the coolest Science Guy in the history of Science Guys. His show was seriously the coolest thing on TV back in the late 90's. My Tech teacher last year even used a few episodes to provide a visual aid.
Bill Nye was pretty awesome...BUT...and Ive had this debate before, usually followed by much anger, so I hesitate to say this...Beakman was a good deal cooler.
Sorry, never heard of him.

soulfire130

Jun 15, 2010
Damn, Bill Nye fainted. he needs to take a break from lectures. Hope he gets better.

Also, I can understand everyone not rushing to his aid but Tweeting about about him fainting?! Really?!

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Irridium said:
Thank god he's fine.

And really people? Bill Nye the fucking Science Guy faints and you don't try to help? I hope those who were twittering instead of helping get smacked.

But, anger aside, again I'm glad to hear he's fine.
I would have been over him before he even made contact with the floor.

"DEAR GOD ARE YOU STILL BREATHING?!!?!" *fear ensues*

Then I'd execute everyone who tweeted.

SFR

Mar 26, 2009
Dear Twitter,

I don't use you; therefore, I have little idea of how tweeting works. I'm gonna go pretend I do for a second to be funny/make a point maybe.

Post Commence (I think that's what it says when you start posting on Twitter):

"Holy shit guys! I'm tweeting to tell you I need to go save The Science Guy lickedy-split with utmost gusto!"

Better not make a move until THE WORLD knows what it is. Twatters (that's what they're called, right?) must really suck at chess.

DragonChi

Nov 1, 2008
Bill Nye is the fuckin man. I LOVED his show when I was a kid. I have so much respect for the guy. As far as I'm aware he is the kewlest science guy out there. Glad to see he's ok though.

but one more thing.....

SCIENCE!!!!