BioWare Defends Mass Effect 3 Launch-Day DLC

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
erttheking said:
Seriously guys? 500 posts? This is because of the flamewars isn't it?
Nooo, we're calmly discussing the socio-economic requirements of game production, and it's challenges in the frame work of the modern information age.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Ukomba said:
erttheking said:
Nooo, we're calmly discussing the socio-economic requirements of game production, and it's challenges in the frame work of the modern information age.
Oh, interesting, what is your conclusion so far?

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
animehermit said:
tony2077 said:
erttheking said:
its a flamewar
Is it really a flamewar if no one is taking him seriously and he just keeps getting madder and madder?
The end result is to have him burst into flames of anger.

Hence, flamewar ^_^

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
animehermit said:
tony2077 said:
erttheking said:
its a flamewar
Is it really a flamewar if no one is taking him seriously and he just keeps getting madder and madder?
I'm actually really kind of impressed by the whole thing.
Nearly four hundred posts in and almost all of them on ME3 and how it's Satan, constantly yelling and insulting and ignoring the burden of proof, yet he still isn't banned.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
Damn, gamers will use any excuse they can to get mad about something, some people obviously aren't fans of Bioware if they let this misunderstanding that has been clearly explained stop them from playing the final game in an amazing trilogy. Don't play it, nobody cares, your gonna buy it a month from now anyway when your superior attitude wears off.

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
erttheking said:
Ukomba said:
erttheking said:
Well, as you can see, Zeel is using the popular "F*** EA" Gambit combined with the daring "U R stupid" rebuttal to a well crafted chart explaining the complicated process behind game development.

The debate has been seasoned occasionally with an in depth analysis of Mass effect lore, and a rousing round table on the game delivery system "Origin".

The Pinray

Jul 21, 2011
erttheking said:
Ukomba said:
erttheking said:
I think we've reached the conclusion that Zeel is our new favorite person. He's kind, intelligent, and always listens to reason.

His posts are now a guilty pleasure of some of us. It's about time someone dethroned eternalnothingness. :')

It's a good day for the Escapist.

Loethlin

Itchy Witch
Apr 24, 2011
Zeel said:
I know you want every reason to disagree with me, but picking foolish fights is a bad way to do.
And here, I thought you're hopeless.

Now heed your own advice.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
animehermit said:
Radoh said:
animehermit said:
tony2077 said:
erttheking said:
its a flamewar
I'm actually really kind of impressed by the whole thing.
Nearly four hundred posts in and almost all of them on ME3 and how it's Satan, constantly yelling and insulting and ignoring the burden of proof, yet he still isn't banned.
Mods must be asleep.
Yeah, that's not it at all.
I've been fascinated by this guy, I looked through his posting history, nearly every post I randomly selected was him yelling at some poor schmuck and ranting and raving, yet I could only find three that actually got modded, and they weren't any worst than the rest of his stuff.
This has been going on for days, I'm actually starting to suspect foul-play...
That's it! He's killing off the mods! Somebody stop him!

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
The Pinray said:
erttheking said:
Ukomba said:
erttheking said:
I think we've reached the conclusion that Zeel is our new favorite person. He's kind, intelligent, and always listens to reason.

His posts are now a guilty pleasure of some of us. It's about time someone dethroned eternalnothingness. :')

It's a good day for the Escapist.
Too bad really, since Eternal isn't even around to defend himself against this upstart. Still, Zeel is burning way too hot and bright, he'll be modded out real quick with this attitude.