BioWare Defends Mass Effect 3 Launch-Day DLC

RoBi3.0

Mar 29, 2009
Zeel said:
Llamazoid said:
Well he's pretty much admitted his defeat, admitting he doesn't know if his source works with Bioware or not,that leaves him with no leg to stand on. His evidence is shoddy at best and can be interpreted to the will of both sides. Zeel's just stated the question we all were thinking at the beginning:

"IS THE CHARACTER ONLY GAINED THROUGH THE DLC? THATS THE ISSUE."

I'm going out on a limb here and say I'm basically were 99% sure the Character is only available through the DLC just like Kasumi was in ME2. Does this matter or affect the story if you don't have them? No. Will anything change in the story because of the DLC? Aside from the Squad banter and his own personal mission..No.

*Grabs a sandwich*
Listen, if his word for it and googling up his name and checking out that he does indeed work for bioware is not enough for you, then yes its "shoddy" evidence. Everywhere else thats pretty damn good evidence.

your last two points are abysmal. You've not argued a god damn thing.
It's not like Kasumi becauses he a prothean.
I am actually kind of tried of you repeating the same crap over and over again. Just because you repeatedly type it doesn't mean it is true or worth anyone's time.

I am so tried in fact that I am offering to buy you the DLC once the game launches, but only if you promise (and follow through) to stop talking about it. Trust me I am doing you a favor. I am sure people are starting to find you very unlikeable.

SajuukKhar

Sep 26, 2010
Except we have been showing little to nothing about each of the things you listed.

We only have a very broad strokes IDEA of what will happen.

kwagamon

Jun 24, 2010
I don't condone of them almost certainly lying to us. (They MAY be telling the truth, but I'd eat my shoe as soon as believe their statement.) I also don't mind whatsoever if they have launch-day DLC. It's nowhere near as offensive as them making it Origin-only on PC, plus if they want to fatten their pockets on something people are going to buy no matter how much it bothers them, let them.

If it bothers you, don't buy it. I cannot stress this enough. Money talks, and if you take issue with how they're structuring their business, then don't PAY THEM TO STRUCTURE THEIR BUSINESS IN A WAY YOU DON'T ENJOY. The fact that people are honestly up in arms about this bothers me for the same people get mad about George Lucas repackaging and editing Star Wars. They do it because they assume you're going to pay regardless, and then you do. They don't care one whit about how much you whine and complain while your money is lining their pockets, so the only people who care that you complain are other people complaining, or those of us like myself that don't care that they're doing it and just want you to stop complaining.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
RoBi3.0 said:
Zeel said:
Llamazoid said:
Well he's pretty much admitted his defeat, admitting he doesn't know if his source works with Bioware or not,that leaves him with no leg to stand on. His evidence is shoddy at best and can be interpreted to the will of both sides. Zeel's just stated the question we all were thinking at the beginning:

I'm going out on a limb here and say I'm basically were 99% sure the Character is only available through the DLC just like Kasumi was in ME2. Does this matter or affect the story if you don't have them? No. Will anything change in the story because of the DLC? Aside from the Squad banter and his own personal mission..No.

*Grabs a sandwich*
Listen, if his word for it and googling up his name and checking out that he does indeed work for bioware is not enough for you, then yes its "shoddy" evidence. Everywhere else thats pretty damn good evidence.

I am actually kind of tried of you repeating the same crap over and over again. Just because you repeatedly type it doesn't mean it is true or worth anyone's time.

I am so tried in fact that I am offering to buy you the DLC once the game launches, but only if you promise (and follow through) to stop talking about it. Trust me I am doing you a favor. I am sure people are starting to find you very unlikeable.
No, don't do that, I have all this drama popcorn to get through:
And I'm confident that Zeel will last for me to get through it all. Besides, I'm sure this is his principle that he's fighting for, not $10.

And by principle, I mean, his right to tell us that we're sheeple for deciding how we use our money.

Dec 14, 2009
tony2077 said:
well as long as we keep you here the rest of the forums are clean
It's a sacrifice we have made.

We do it not for ourselves, but the for the betterment of the internet.

We shall not be remembered, but we will make a difference.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
First of all Zeel i think ill start by congratulating you on how you have somehow managed to keep a debate going for 27 hours, seemingly without rest.

Now for the bit i feel i want to comment on.

Zeel said:
You can not be that bloody naive. EA games is a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE producer of games. If this trend continues how much do you think I'm going to lose in the future? Games I'm interested in will cost almost twice as much just to have the 'privilege' of the full experience. I will draw the line here, atleast if we fail then I know i didn't rollover quietly like some people.
You kind of crossed a fundamental rule of the internet there. That being you assume that random, anonymous will people care about your problems, actual or theoretical. (Underlined relevant portion of quote)

But thats not my main point.

My main point is that people will pay for what they think is worth it. If you dont think its worth it, simply dont buy it and leave people to festoon in what you seem to think is the 'wrong' action.

Besides, after reading your blog posts [http://xkingxzeel.blogspot.co.nz/] its kind of hard for you to maintain anything other than a fanboy for whom the butt-hurtedness goes beyond that even of the Megaman fanbase for reasons much lesser in comparison to the Megaman fanbase.

And reading some of your later posts it seems youre now less on about slandering Bioware and Mass Effect 3 than you are about having some sort of conversation.

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
Zeel said:
RoBi3.0 said:
Zeel said:
Llamazoid said:

*Grabs a sandwich*

ME TOO! I have to keep repeating my arguments because they don't get it. By all means guys, debunk my arguments so we can move on. Until then, I'm going to construct other arguments because you guys suck.

Listen kid, I don't need your money. i dont want the game, it offended my senses. I wont be buying it. Used, pirated, or elsewise. I'm tired of this shit and until they fix it I'm not budging.
then why are you fighting us like a rabid bitbull in heat when ever we show you the proof we've found

SajuukKhar

Sep 26, 2010
No Zeel I didn't say the leaks were even remotely right.

I said we only have a broad strokes picture of what is going to happen in the game, which ONLY means while at first glace they may seem the same they are not necessarily the same.

Don't twist words, and insert nonexistent assumptions/implications.

Dec 14, 2009
Zeel said:
SajuukKhar said:
Except we have been showing little to nothing about each of the things you listed.

We only have a very broad strokes IDEA of what will happen.
see. this is cute. You just said the leaks were wrong. Now its the leaks are a 'little bit' right. I'm sorry, some of the things I listed were pretty big in terms of story. Its not random dialogue I am mentioning, its actual story plots.
Dude, it's over.

We've seen the bomb blog [http://xkingxzeel.blogspot.com/].

Any credibility you had, has evaporated.

RoBi3.0

Mar 29, 2009
Zeel said:
RoBi3.0 said:
Zeel said:
Llamazoid said:

*Grabs a sandwich*

ME TOO! I have to keep repeating my arguments because they don't get it. By all means guys, debunk my arguments so we can move on. Until then, I'm going to construct other arguments because you guys suck.

Listen kid, I don't need your money. i dont want the game, it offended my senses. I wont be buying it. Used, pirated, or elsewise. I'm tired of this shit and until they fix it I'm not budging.
Dude, I am 28 years old I am pretty sure a ceased being a kid a long time ago. There really isn't a need to debunk your arguments you stopped listening to reason a long time ago in fact I not sure you ever mastered that ability.

But enjoy your troll roll. For some of us it has been extremely interesting.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
tony2077 said:

You are the hero the internet deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

SajuukKhar

Sep 26, 2010
Richardplex said:
Daystar Clarion said:
tony2077 said:

WE'RE THE GOD DAMNED BATMAN

Dec 14, 2009
SajuukKhar said:
Richardplex said:
Daystar Clarion said:
tony2077 said:

WE"RE THE GOD DAMNED BATMAN
Holy shit, you're right!

[HEADING=1]We're the Batman![/HEADING]

Were do we pick up our outfits?

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
Zeel said:
JamesStone said:
Zeel said:
JamesStone said:
Zeel said:
I swear I must look like such a badass to everyone reading this thead. Everytime you guys come at me with a new argument, I swat it away like god damn fruit flies. You guys have lost. Just admit it. ADMIT IT. THATS WHAT MAKES THIS SO HILARIOUS.

EVERY ARGUMENT I REFUTE, you guys just come up with new ones. MY STANCE has remained the same. you guys have been changing more than a god damn teenage girl.
I AM RIGHT, YOU ARE WRONG. Just admit it guys.

admit it, admit it, admit it, admit it.
This is hilarious. Every argument we present is ignored by the Supreme Overlord Zeel and he makes up new facts. As we are forced to explain to him the new "facts", actual rambling and nonsense that he claims but never supports about the same thing with slighty different words, he can then say we are making things up, and that we is right. To add an extra layer of stupidity and hilarious? Have every post filled with pedantic rage and Caps Lock obssession.

Brilliant comedy, good sir! I think you should write a sitcom. It's name? "When I forget to take my pills".
I'm so tired of this. Everytime I ask you guys to put up. you don't. when you ask me to put up. I do. You guys don't put up but pretend you do.

Which new "fact" am I inventing.
The "fact" that your source at the escapist works at Bioware, the fact that you confirmed that the Prothean is a character to be sold, not included in game and made squadmate for the DLC, the fact that you have presented clean and unbiased arguments, but we "fanboys" only present rabble...

Shall I continue? Also in the post I quoted you didn't ask to put up anything. You say, and I quote "admit it, admit it, admit it, admit it!", which is weirdly what my son says when he is with a tantrum.
first of all the fact that he works for Bioware is not made up. It can be verified. Google his legit name. he's there.

second; the prothean character being something sold is not my claim at all. YOU GUYS ARE THE ONE who said it's the squad playability thats being sold and that he is in there already. YOU GUYS ARE THE ONE CLAIMING THAT. If I don't see evidence of it, I can only believe that "prothean dlc" is about buying the prothean. YOU ARE MAKING THE CLAIM. YOU PROVE IT.

You don't have anything. stop pretending you do. Jesus christ you're old enough to have a son? Man, I really am good at debate.
You said "THE PROTHEAN IS A CHARACTER THEY ARE SELLING!!!!!!! ME3 WILL SUCK OMFG!!!!"
we said: "Bioware confirmed the only thing they are selling are the squad plaibility"
You said: "LMAO Y U NO AWNSER ME RIGHT CONFIRM CUS U SAID SO LAWLZ"

We didn't said anything. You said all the arguments, and we just said the counter arguments. Ours are backed by safe sources. Yours aren't. I checked your source. He didn't confirm anything. If you look in this threat, you'll see a link connecting to a post he made. He doesn't even know where you were getting all that stuff from. You are the one going agaisnt declarations, so you should present arguments, ACTUAL arguments, not theories and conjecturies, like you have done until now.

And yes, I am old enough to have a son. Real nice, insulting a guy maturity after blocking caps lock and bitching like a little girl when facts and logic get in the way of your derranged, semi-troll inicial theories. Bravo!

And no, you are not good at debating. Debating is listening, understanding and considering the adversaries opinion, so you can then say yours and back it up by facts and logic. It isn't what you're doing. And if you "win" this discussion, it won't be by your debating skills.
It will be because no-one will awnser you because:
a) You basically admitted defeat and invented a totally new argument a few posts ago
b) Everyone will be sick of your narcissistic behavior, paranoia, obcessive use of caps lock and stupid logic and flawed arguments.

Present to me every argument you have and I will refute them with pleasure.

RoBi3.0

Mar 29, 2009
Richardplex said:
-snip-
And by principle, I mean, his right to tell us that we're sheeple for deciding how we use our money.
The most ironic part of the "Crusade" is his attitude of "You refuse to agree and follow me, therefore you are sheeple" I am like Whaoa? truly a well though out and thought provoking stance.